Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My room is almost obsessively clean. I just don't see any reason to leave stuff lying around. xD

Oh no, I hate cleaning stuff up. >.<

I suppose that's why I make sure it never gets messy in the first place. :P

Scary, man. Scary. Almost Detective Monk-type scary.

I should hire you to clean my room or something.

*LOL* love that show, I clean my room everyday so it looks like outside-clean-but-the-drawers-are-bursting kinda clean :D.

*walks around in triangles and then sits*

Hullo all ^_^

My room ish a mess. Like, I-think-the-floor-is-tan-carpet-but-I-haven't-seen-it-in-so-long-that-I'm-not-entirely-sure type messy. :D

EDIT: *hugs* It's nice to know I was missed ='} I missed y'all too.

Really? Where?? :O

:P

I'm sorta back. All this week I'll be in Georgia, with that one little spot of internet that can be gotten only if the computer is in a certain spot at a certain angle... so I can't get on while I'm there. After that, I've got nothing but free time though! :D So I can talk to y'all!

I would say "have fun", but room-cleaning is generally unfun, so I shan't bother with silly wishes. :P

So, what have I missed these past few... however long I've been away?

Ahh, so I'm not the only one who took a haitus? Well, at least I wasn't alone.

Going back through the pages I missed now. So far I have found...

- No color whatsoever

- Someone who doesn't use spaces after their punctuation (It pains the editor in me :cry: )

- Multiple name changes

- I was missed ^_^

- Laura and Revenge got haircuts

- Death, destruction, doorways, doorknobs, dice, doctor, dentist, dastardly, delve, depreciate, decapitate, derail, den, dumb, dark, definite, delineate, dung, dogs, dish, dirt, discombobulate, disestablishmentarianism, discover, disloyal, discomforting, ducks, defile, dictionaries (and no, I didn't use one), did, deep, dispassionate, due, disappear, disco. Enough words that begin with D?

- NO EATING KITTEHS!! >=O

- High on life: When you're really happy, and the fact that you're happy makes you happy, thus making you happier, until you're in such a state of happiness that you're completely giddy and could probably walk through fire and flying zompire weremuffins and still be laughing.

- ...Glorpht. *snicker* ... *snicker* ... *places hand over mouth to stifle laughter* *suffocates* *dies*

- A discussion of weight and height. I'm 5'1 and 3/4 (I'm very fond of those three-quarters) and weigh 108 lbs, and I'm skinny as a rail. Go me :D

They were looking for words that begin with D. So I listed some :graduated: And I shall now edit in "due" and "disappear".

And aww, I'm sorry life's been crappy. Anything worse than usual, or just the normal chronic-pain-type crappy?

Well, at least it hasn't been crappier than usual? *forced smile* Yay for half-optimism.

My year has been buseh. Never a summer vacation for me. Lots of camps and such... I should post some of those pictures on my profile! I shall do that when I find my memory chip. :yes:

Hm... When one has no ideas, the logical topic to turn to is...

Socks.

Or muffins. But muffins is such a common topic. :yes:

EDIT: OMIGOSH TIVSY!! *waves back*

:O

LIVVY!!!

How are you, everything is fine on this side, yes, yes, I am now a PSTSM and we have TONS of new members over there...

Oh, and I post in HOP now. =D

*pats Zodiac on the head* We don't ignore newbies. We eat their toes love them. :shiftyeyes_anim:

And I would love a Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie! :O

ACK! Lion!! Nice to see you've joined the dark side :evil:

I have nooo idea, Myles. I'd probably pay a lot for them... but that's 'cuz I'm a nerd.