Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Summer isn't worth much if you can't talk to the one person who actually enjoys your company...

You know?

Maybe I just miss my privacy.

I know exactly what you mean.

but right now I'm taking it step by step, so I'm just glad that she even still wants me around.

Okay, so for some reason I just completely lost the thread of conversation... Yooyuball must be driving me sane! (:

I suppose the weather is always a good fall back topic. :P It's just starting to get a little bright here after a rainstorm. How is it where you guys are?

We're actually getting a few patches of sun now... *flips on air conditioning*

And I'm being driven towards sanity, but I'm too far down the insane end of the scale to be affected for more than a few hours. :yes:

The only thing driving me insane right now is my work. And the results of the AC cup. I need it to finish my fanfiction. *coughs* Yes... I know.

Ah, yes. The A/C. A good requirement for us in the tropics. :laughingsmiley:

Ah, yes. The A/C. A good requirement for us in the tropics. :laughingsmiley:

And mosquito netting. Lots, and lots, of heavy duty mosquito netting. Preferably electrified, and placed next to motion sensors linked to auto-targeting machine guns.

I am always insane.

The A/C. The greatest invention for the hot summers here in Australia... and the freezing cold winters that I am experiencing right now.

(The heater in winter, of course.)

:O I've just discovered the reason for TNT's seemingly random unprovoked freezings! Their A/C broke down, and they needed a substitute cooling mechanism!

And mosquito netting. Lots, and lots, of heavy duty mosquito netting. Preferably electrified, and placed next to motion sensors linked to auto-targeting machine guns.

I can just see it now...

Guy is about to go to sleep. He climbs into bed and turns on his anti-mosquito netting device. Then he falls asleep. An unsuspecting mosquito flies right into the path of the motion-sensing lasers and hears these dreaded words:

FOREIGN ENTITY DETECTED.

The machine guns whir to life and blast several large holes into the walls of the guy's bedroom. Guy rolls over and snores. Poor mosquito.

Well, mozzies appear with the weather, and they always appear, and the weather already exists, so hence the connection.

Mozzies will only die if I eat them. :S