Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

So far, I've changed my display name on the same day every month since I've been Super.

I don't like having the same old display name.

My old one was annoying anyway. It was /supposed/ to be until the end of the AC, but I got sick of it.

I'm weird. :P

Well if you can't think of a better display name, don't change your current one. :P

I usually only change my display name to go with set changes - and I'm a bit too busy to make a new set at the moment. xD

I plan to stick with this set for a while yet - it fits my personality. Clean, simplistic, and pathetic at graphics. xD

:O Okay, Laura, although I thought you might of been... *pokes all your IM addresses on your profile*

I don't really change sets a lot, either...

(Although, most of the time I don't even have a set...)

lol, muffins?

One time I tried to make some chocolate muffins, except I didn't have like 3 of the ingredients that were listed in the recipe, so I just blended some sugar, milk, cocoa, and flour together.

I also didn't know how to use the oven, so I put the mixture in the toaster oven...

It didn't taste half bad actually :O

Ugh, I feel so homesick right now, and there's basically nothing out here to take my mind off of that fact.

I guess I should be happy that this campground has Wi-fi, but meh...

Summer isn't worth much if you can't talk to the one person who actually enjoys your company...

You know?

Maybe I just miss my privacy.

Camp-ground with Wi-Fi?

You should consider your self lucky, all the campgrounds I've been to don't have Wi-Fi.

Homesickness isn't a very good feeling, trust me -- been there, done that.

Summer? I'm quite unlucky in the fact that I seem like one of the only people on here that has winter right now...

We don't have summer here in the tropics. :P And Wi-Fi in Malaysia? Good luck with that!

I don't see the fun in going camping.

I've done those outdoor school field trips before where you go to some woodsy place or like a national park for a week or so and learn about nature and crawl through caves and stuff I would otherwise never do... I dunno, I guess it's sort of fun to do it with your friends but otherwise I don't think I'd ever do it.

I'm more of a spend-time-indoors-programming-stuff kinda guy. The outdoors never held much of an attraction for me, although I don't mind them. xD

Yeah I'm that kind of person as well lol.

I went on that sort of school trip recently, and the people that went were separated into groups, each group having an instructor that guided them around.. and my instructor was so infatuated with the outdoors, I actually thought it was a little sad. She said she cried seeing this one type of tree for the first time (one of those really big trees) and she always stopped us on our hikes to point out, like, a squirrel, or a bird.. I guess that's nice and all but.. there's birds and squirrels everywhere :/