Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Laura is correct, you need to be certified to create legally binding disclaimers on TDN. Self-certified that is. :P

Because you're playing hard for Maraqua so we can edge our way up into a solid group one position? :)

Edit: I was replying to CC xD

Sorry *gives you cheesey smile*. I liked your report *continuous Cheesey Smiling*.

Side Note: WHY DOESNT TDN HAVE A CHEESEY SMILEY!

No, AA, it is not. It needs more... cheese.

:yes: Quite agree *Springles more cheese on it* Now we can be satisfied with the "cheesey smile" in between (*) stars.

I've heard about Billy Mays.

Not by TV though, by Net.

Australia gets news SO late.

(We have MJ on the news right here, right now)

Billy was an awesome guy. :(

I didn't want to believe Laura, but I looked it up on Yahoo and sure enough...T_T

TV won't tell me anything about him, they're too busy showing MJ.

*has no clue who is being discussed*

Excuse my lack of sociocultural knowledge. :(

Puh, look him up on Google. Billy Mays was a TV pitchman who sold a lot of useful products. But what made him unforgettable was his booming voice that he used all the time. I never heard him use a normal tone.

He was just one of those guys who you never forget about once you see him. I recommend looking up one of his commercials on Youtube.

I have done so - Youtube was already loading when I hit 'Add Reply' on my last post. :P

I wonder if this is some way of balancing out all the celebrity births that happened in 2008. Hm...

But either way, it's still sad to hear all these deaths. :( From the King of Pop, to one of the Angels and now a guy with an unforgettable voice. *sighs*

Well death is a very prevalent thing... I suppose the consolation is if you believe that death isn't the end of it all. :yes:

I wonder if this is some way of balancing out all the celebrity births that happened in 2008. Hm...

But either way, it's still sad to hear all these deaths. :( From the King of Pop, to one of the Angels and now a guy with an unforgettable voice. *sighs*

And Ed McMahon. Don't forget him. Everyone always forgets him. :(

I know, poor Ed McMahon, he's being forgotten about. :sad01_anim:

But I still can't believe how many people have died in a couple of days.

TDNF is loading at its usual speed for me (although that's not saying much :P ). It's most likely a problem with the connection between your computer and TDN's server, and should be sorted out before too long. :)