Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I had to write up that as well, but my subject was my nan, (only one still living- so very special) and her experiences in the Blitz in East London.

EDIT:

Page is here.

What was the Blitz? I probably know it, just I have trouble putting names to events.

I had to write my first paper on his experience in the Great Depression, then my second paper on his experience fighting in WWII

The Blitz was,as far as i remeber,the bombing of many English cities by the Germans.The first city was London.

Lots of grandpas in Germany,huh ? :D

My great-grandpa was in the WWII.He was a german.Met my great-grandma when they were occupying my country,fell in love,got married etc etc...Then they lost(thank god) and unfortunately he was sent to a Russian concentration camp.he survived though :)

Urban Dictionary is the reason I know things I shouldn't. :P

YouTube is down. ;__; I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING THE NANNY! AH NEEEEDDDDSSSS TAH FINISH!!!

http://www.snorgtees.com/smilefornoundies-p-679.html

LOOK WHAT I FOUNDED!

The Nanny was on mah TV earlier. :O

Wait...are you talking about the old TV series or some movie that I've never seen? =/

Answer meh MIA. :O

Did any of you guys hear that Michael Jackson died earlier today?

I guess it's kinda sad that he did die, but everyone in my class is really happy that he died. :laughingsmiley:

A pay TV station here is paying tribute to him right now.

In other news now, today, my school had our athletics carnival. I came last in everything.

I did go in every event thingy, too, so that makes it even worse. :laughingsmiley:

The Nanny as in the tv show.

And yeah, who DIDN'T hear that he died. It's been all over the news. Farah Fawcett and Ed McMahon died too! PEOPLE WE CAN'T ALL CARE ABOUT MICHEAL JACKSON.

May he rest in peace

I feel... Jewish. :O

Being a person with a music literacy of zero, I was only spared from a violent death associated with the question "Who's Michael Jackson?" by my avid attention to the news. xD

Even with all the controversy surrounding him, I still felt sad when I heard MJ had passed. The man was, after all, the King of Pop. He influenced music in a BIG way, way before some of us had ever heard of him. *dances to Thriller*

Kay enough sad stuff.

LOOKIE! IMA PIRATE!

DSC01863-1.jpg

Disclaimer: I can not be held responsible if this picture induces vomiting, headaches, nausea, loss of peripheral vision, loss of fingers, toes, and limbs, fainting, swelling, bloating, exploding, deflating, eating, sleeping, hitting your head multiple time on a desk, and or dying.

Oh, and if this somehow breaks the rules because I don't look over 13 (though I do believe I do, since I am no longer 13 (almost 15 woot!)) please let me know, or just delete it, or something. :)

Disclaimer: You can put disclaimers after anything?

*does everything mentioned in the disclaimer*

@Michael: HA! I KNEW IT! MJ IS ALIVE! YOU ARE HIM IN DISGUISE!