Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

There are many of them, 50.

Heh, yeah, our teacher in 4th grade forgot that he had to teach us the states, so I never really learned them.

How can she forget! It is a very important lesson cuz you live there.

I know California, Minnesota and New York.

And Wisconsin.

And I think I know Hawaii?

And I only know the names. -.-

Wow... can't believe I haven't posted here in a DAY. I normally post every day. o_O

Texas?

Your right... I did forget it.

Maybe it's because I only know Texas for the funny accents that people have there. :laughingsmiley:

That must mean I've only heard people from South Texas...

Well, I'm glad to hear that some Texan's don't have funny accents.

Do you have an accent, Morgan?

Everyone has an accent. Mine's just not like the ones you hear on TV. I watch the news and I swear that reporters try to find the most redneck person to talk to.

*thinks* Let me see... California, Texas, Wisconsin, Washington DC, Florida, Hawaii, Minnesota, Montana, Idaho, Iowa and Tennessee. All the states I can actually name off the top of my head. o.o Oh wait! VEGAS! ... I mean... Nevada! :D

I actually find country accents quite charming. Y'know, when it's not overdone. :P I do like a bit of country music. Mostly contemporary though.

I hate country music, but my friends love it, so it's kind of hard when they turn on country music and make me dance to it.

Aussie country music is actually quite good, IMO.

And Aussie accents are just weird on the TV, they sound like Americans putting Aussie slang into every sentence. :P

The Philippine music scene is quite diverse, I suppose. Indie to rock to pop and all that... Then again, there are times when one band sounds too much like another and I just change the song. >_<

I still believe in the Eraserheads. :O

LOL PHILIPPINES = BANDOOOMMM

I have a lot of songs in the genre emo. Funny thing is, is that the lyrics are arrogant. xDD

not those things like the girl left him BLABALBLA and i have les miserables the musical in my playlist.

WELL I LIKE PAROKYA NI EDGAR BUT IDK STOPPED LISTENING. LOL now I listen to kamikazee

OH PAROKYA. <3 How could I forget them?! DD:

Guh, I haven't listened to anyone newer than them here. Like Cueshe. Or The Bloomfields (is that right? :laughingsmiley:). I have some Hale though (yeah, emo song :P "The Day You Said Goodbye").