Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I recall when after DOOM was made little groups started popping up all over the place. The Pastry Pals were essentially the biggest rivals of DOOM, and a competition was organised to see which one would win out. Eventually the rivalries got a mite hot, so everyone kindly disbanded... except DOOM, which kept going until it, apparently, ran out of steam. XD

They were never poisoned, SW. AA expressly mentioned that they will not cause any direct bodily harm (though they do contain mind-control beads). Anyway, we can start again anytime you want... just put that badge in your siggy...

Suddenly this whole stupid conspiracy about poisoned cookies started up.

PEOPLE! THERE IS NO POISON IN THE COOKIES!

But apparently my minions think that our cookies are poisoned. I think I should go make a PSA in our forum about that. :/

OMG MORGAN'S COMPUTER IS SMOKING!

My sister's lamp was on fire at night, and she went into my Mum's room, and she said very calmly, "My lamp is smoking."

It was 4 am in the morning, and it took a little while to register in Mum's mind that, 'OMG HER LAMP IS ON FIRE'

Don't ask how that has a connection, or why my Mum said "OMG HER LAMP IS ON FIRE" in capital letters. It's something that I don't know, myself.

That reminds me about a time when I wanted to fry some fries and forgot that the stove was on with the frying pan full of oil upon it, I went to watch a "clip" of a movie then totally forgot about the oil anf after 2 hours I went to check. Accidently I dropped a drop of water in the pan and fire shot of :yes:. My sisters and I were alone in the house with a burning frying pan, there was a lot of panic.

PS: I TURNED 13!!!1!!1

It was kinda REALLY hot oil so even if a drop of water reaches it, it will be in flames in no time at all-That is what happened.

I am in shock right now. I have always wanted to be 13 since I was 9 cuz I wanted to check my avvies. The NeoBoard Preferences is open in a new tab now but I just dont have the guts to open the drop-down menu. I am such a scardey-cat :laughingsmiley: .

Lucky!

I still have 11 months until I turn 13, and then my Neo account is put under a random birthdate.

Who knows... I could be like, 16 before my account is 13 :laughingsmiley:

Although I would have to be an idiot for that to happen. . .

Which I am, and I'm proud to admit it! x_x

*LOL*, I only have to accounts on Neo that are my right age, I made one when I was 9 and my main account that I made when I was 12.