Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

^_^ It was my first RP ever and it got some ... interesting criticism. I will continue thinking for a new idea. *starts thinking*...

Hm, I'm not into RPing.

*will stay out of this discussion between everyone*

Laura, hungry is a good feeling. Stay like it for long enough and you might die, or you might see my point. o:

I'm into RPing as long as it has structure. I'm currently actively involved in a roleplay on another site. Very fun. :yes:

I dont know, the only RP I am playing is the current one and to say the truth it is a bit hard with some of the complicated posts. No offense at all AA and AA3 but all your gadgets are too complicated for my brain :D.

Pfft, Theo makes up random contraptions as he goes along. Some the of ones he invented change function sometimes.

(Kidding, Theo. :P)

The one I'm in is free-form in a clear setting. It's basically a fantasy world with weird creatures. And I tried to make my character a reflection of myself. So I'm really enjoying it. :yes:

...I swear, it's not as kiddie-ish as I make it sound. I don't know how to explain it.

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME:

I am the most unluckest person that you have ever met, i.e. I got 2 faerie quests with only an hour apart AT THE SAME TIME that shopping for the SDB avvy.

*LOL* No, I meant that while I was using the shop wizard looking for the SDB junk, two faeries jumped out of no where and handed me two quests (I didnt get one for ages).

...you forgot the stars and the planets and Jelly land...but that doesnt exect :whistle: .

Edit: Ninja-posted, Morgan you have to be a ninja.

I know I would.

In 5 and a half years, I have never once gotten a FFQ. =/

Ha! Okay then, Morgan.

I have never ever gotten a FFQ, in my 3 1/2 years of playing. (not including my hiatuses) :(

EDIT: Changing the topic, I'm kind of scared right now, spammers have come to TDN...

There are some people who got 3 and maybe even more FFQs. Now that is what I call LUCK.

EDIT: What do you mean that spammers have come here at TDN?

Um... they weren't posting... but they had bad words in their display names.

About 5 had showed up before they were deleted, and I'm thinking it was Steph who deleted them.

But let's not go into that.

So... what we were talking about again?

But I thought that you couldnt use bad names?

GO STEPH! :D.

You are right, I just dont know what to talk about.

It would be better if you didnt post them. I am gonna go to the beach today, I would have brought yo an avvy or two but I am going to go to the real beach :D. That was lame.

Ha ha ha.

Wouldn't it be neat if avvys were hidden in RL beaches?

I can't go to the beach at this time of year.

Cold! Freezing cold!

Beaches... I like the rocky ones for some reason. Exploring rock pools is fun! :)

Also, the spammer's profiles still exist because while mods like Steph can ban them, it takes admin level powers to purge them from the system.

I like exploring rock pools too!

And... well, I don't know anything about these forums, having only worked with older versions of IPB with no users. :P

I like beaches...but not swimming in the water. XD

Except for that one time I went to a marine reserve this year and got to snorkel there. An experience to remember... :)

But yes, it is Winter now, all damp and gloomy...

I need Anime! :O