Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't really mind being around people that smoke. It doesn't really bother me, and the smell really isn't that bad.

I wouldn't smoke though. I always thought it was a stupid concept. And I don't like things that stick out of my mouth (so I don't eat lollipops either :P)

I really hate when people smoke around me. If there is smoke and I'm in an enclosed area, I get really sick. And if it's outside, I just cough obnoxiously and glare at the smoker to make them take a hint.

And Will... you're comment at the end made me laugh hysterically. I'm sorry.

Sadly, I have a feeling that there IS a chance I could turn to smoking. It worries me.

Heh, Laura, if you were taking it another way, that's not the way I meant it xD

I dunno, smoking really doesn't seem that bad to me. I mean, I really think DARE makes it sound a lot worse than it really is. I wouldn't lie though, but it does seem to be pretty expensive though, and the government taxes it a lot too.

My problem with smoking is that I HAVE seen the bad effects it has on people. Out of the people I know who smoke, I've seen a handful come down with serious respiratory problems. One even to the point of lung cancer. Urgh...

I have 3 uncles who smoke. One already died of lung cancer, one has serious health problems, and one can barely walk up a hill without exhausting himself.

Smoking is bad. I don't care what others say.

Indeed.

Topic change time!

I got a haircut today. :( I literally got dragged in front of the barber's (which, oddly enough, is a block away from my house) before I submitted to the clippers. I miss twirling my hair already.

Also, I really hate technology today. <_<

I am getting really bored of hair so can we talk about something else please?

EDIT: I had an idea for a RP: Attack of the Oranges. It should be taken in the past using a time machine cuz they are already gone :yes:. So what do you think of the idea?

Quite frankly CC, I would like for the bulk of our orange joke to remain between me and Morgan. It was a spontaneous joke that we made up during my incessant banter and it just carried over here. But that's all I'd like it to be, please. :)