Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*hides my star*

NO TOUCHIE. P:<

So, I did my very first haircut. FULL hair cut. It scared me so bad, I was afraid I would mess it up bad. I mean, it wasn't that great but she seemed to love it so...

I hate haircuts. I'm not scared or anything, I just don't like the way short hair feels. And all the itchiness after they nearly shave you bald. Absolutely every male in my family loves their hair short. I'm the odd one. And according to my dad, guys without really short hair are ugly. <_<

...Who seemed to love it?

You seriousley cannot live in Dubai with long hair, or else, beware of Mr. Sweaty, Sweaty and Sweaty....and sweaty. It sticks on your neck and you simply die :yes:.

Yay, I finished! It took me one day, and I didn't have a scanner ( :hmmph02: ) so I just used the touch pad and the different tools on Gimp.

Seriously though, on paper I draw much better, I'm not so happy with the signature. :/

I hate haircuts. I'm not scared or anything, I just don't like the way short hair feels. And all the itchiness after they nearly shave you bald. Absolutely every male in my family loves their hair short. I'm the odd one. And according to my dad, guys without really short hair are ugly. <_<

...Who seemed to love it?

My best friend. The one I talk about all the time.

And I like my hair shorter. Like shoulder length.

I watch to get my hair all the way down to my waist. The hard part is maintaining it and making sure it still looks fabulous. :D I have a problem with frizz. >_<

The perk of having long hair is all the hairstyles you can do. :D Of course I don't have the time to do them before school but it's fun to experiment with hairstyles. :3

Long curly hair just would be a hassle with mine, the way it is and all. The top-ish area is straight, and the rest is loose twisted fizzy curls. So I just straighten my hair all the time now.

I'm surprised they didn't investigate the parents. I mean, someone had to have given him the marijuana, and it's not like a one-and-a-half-year-old is going to go out on the streets and buy it. <_<

o_O

That's just weird for a baby to have it in his system o:

I say someone was smoking it near him, and he breathed it in... *shrugs*

Eek... Smoking is a dangerous thing, folks. Being near a smoke causes you to breathe in all that secondhand smoke they breathe out, aka passive smoking. >_< Urgh...

Not to mention all the kinds of diseases/illnesses one can develop because of too much smoking.

Yes, that's why I'm an abstainer and a non-smoker, and It's really awesome. This year (in August) I'm going on this big congress in Gothenburg with thousands of other abstainer and non-smokers. It'll be awesome! :D

I would probably notice if I was beside someone who was smoking. Quote me:

*cough cough cough* *COUGH cough cough* *move away as quickly as possible*

Oversensitive, I guess. :O