Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm actually a pirate in real life. But sometimes there's that orange who keeps telling people that I'm a ninja. Untrue.

Oh you remember. That one time, at that one place. It was TOTAL fun.

MORGAN! :O I have a shirt that says that. Or maybe my brother does. I think I have one that says "Pirate for Hire"

Stupid oranges. <_<

... Did you just happen to be there or was it really nowhere else? 'Cause the mall I'm talking about is just the next town over...

Second thought, I'd be really sad and ironic if there was a guy in that town who lived in a house with only doorways, no doors.

When you say pirate I can only think of politics and I don't want to be politic. Could someone hit me really hard on my neck so I forget all about the politics? :3

You know what sucks? Being sick during the last day of school.

That's true, but most of my friends are ninth-grader, so they'll change school after this holiday, sad huh? :/

And I think it's really funny because the entire school knows about me. 30% loves me, 50% hates me and 20% just thinks that I'm mental.

Hooray for us, we rocks! (Why be sane and boring when you can be insane and... inboring? tongue.gif)

I think the word is 'exciting', or perhaps 'meepits'. :P

I am getting coleser every minut...Sorry POST. How about there be something exiting when you rewach 10,000 posts? Maybe make you King and Queen of everything....