Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well I was thinking about the High of Life-thing but if Laura wants me to think about her I sure can.

...w-wait, I'm not the only one that looks like an alien from a foreign planet on the mornings? *goes happy about it*

No actually, I look like an old cat lady. It's scary.

The forum guys in IGN say that the girl in the picture is supposed to be some kind of living incarnation of Link's Master Sword, explaining the absence of it in the picture. And that it's supposed to be some gameplay gimmick in the game where the sword shifts back and forth between the two forms.

I personally hope that most of the game really does go without the sword, it'll open some fresh air into the wiindows* of the franchise. Imagine having to actually use items strategically for every encounter instead of having a general "for everything" weapon. The puzzles in the game are clever enough, but without the sword?

Think about it.

*initially a typo, but left alone as a cheesy pun instead. Hey, everyone's doing it.:D

Without the--

The sword is part of his identity. D=

I was thinking that the girl is somehow the sword, too. And I try to convince myself that I'm right when I turn that picture upside down. xD

So, without the sword, what would he fight with? That girl stuck on his back? Let's grab her neck like a hilt and swing her around. xD

Nah, if she was the sword it would probably work more like Midna from TP, 'cept without the wolf Link you have her. I think the wolf is cooler, but now that TP is over...

And the super geeks studying the picture are totally convinced that she looks exactly like the sword with the hilt facing down. I don't see it at all.

And the super geeks studying the picture are totally convinced that she looks exactly like the sword with the hilt facing down. I don't see it at all.

:guiltysmiley: Huh yeah, I guess this means I shouldn't be interested...

...!

But there is a resemblance! If you're really good with mental images you could make it out. The head I guessed, and the jewels, but I can't see anything after that. It should be a really good game anyway. The same people from Twilight are making it, so maybe whatever they have planned could be amazing, like what they did with Mario Sunshine's successor, Mario Galaxy.

Oh, good save on your part. <_<

The jewel may be the wrong color, but it's the same shape.

Only thing I'm worried about is how similar she looks to the fairy queen on Wind Waker. God that thing creeped me out.

I never played Wind Waker. Just didn't get around to buying it. I was thinking more like the Zodas. Because of the shape the hood makes its head look. And the skin color. But I can tell that's not it. And I didn't notice the jewel color. She also doesn't look like she can put up a fight, so may be just used in non-combative ways. Or just completely story-driven, if that sounds right. What I want to know the most is if Link's ever using his sword, and if not at what times in the game.

Huzzah for the subtle topic change!

*goes to find aforementioned topic*

(I love the word aforementioned :P)

There are many many aforementioned topics in this marvelous HoP board. :O

Wow, record on TDN. :O

Three smileys in one post, one on each line, and none of them TDN-registered smileys. XD

That means I'm special! =D

Yay! xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Your celebration is a fail. =/

Some smileys should be a smiley. Like 'XD' and '=3'. That's a kitteh smile. KITTEH.

Kitteh's are cute. But the only ones that I see here are black ones, I did see a tabby before...its eyes, such neon green :O .

I dont play much video games so I dont know what you are talking about but I know a bunch of things about Monopoly. Does anyone play it?