Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

well..when i first saw the movie twilight,i was so hyped i started reading the first book immediately after...and the remaining 3 books in the next 2 days non-stop,without sleeping at all....:D so 3 days is my record for not sleeping

Sounds like you shall never start to read The Wheel Of Time.

Ooh ooh me! :D

...Well I've started the first book. I'm only 40 pages in.

I'll read more of it on vacation. :shiftyeyes_anim:

...Well I've started the first book. I'm only 40 pages in.

Wow you are SO going to do nothing else than read this summer. It's like... 11 books and 700 pages in every book, seriously it's insane! And the stupid author died before he finished the work :(

And the stupid author died before he finished the work :(

?!?!?!? WHAT?!

Gawud, I knew there were 11 books, but the author died?!?

And my friend is waiting for book 12...*dies*

Yes well. Thou Someone (Don't ask me who, 'cuz I don't know :P) will finish the last book. Will be fun to read it (if not that author also dies. That would be sepooky)

Edit: No, you can't die to Ruto!!

Congratulations for being smelly. I'm bored. And not hungry. It seems like this place is only active when I'm not here. You are all conspiring against me! But I will foil your plans to have me die of boredom! Somehow...

honestly, im too scared to read horror books. i like manga because the blood looks like INK BLOTS! C:

Sacrificed Darigan-Warrior: did you say doubt?! I LOVED IT LOL IT HAD BUNNIES 8D [sadly this is exactly why i loved it oh and the bar codes, you can do the palm face now]

lol im just catching up in higurashi now~

Yeah it's about the same for me too.

Books aren't that scary.

Movies can be though. Watching I am Legend at night on my iPod and stopping when he tries to kill himself really freaked me out for the rest of the night :P

EEEE! THERE IS A MANIACAL KITTEH ON MY PORCH AND I WANT TO PET IT BUT IT MIGHT BITE MY FACE OFF!

It's eyes... Oh God, it's eyes. *shudder* They were like staring into my soul. o_O And it made this horrible meowing sound that sound like it was a small child crying.

I hope it's not still out there.