Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I really need to upgrade my computer to something newer than a broken pentium 4 laptop :/

It doen't have a working battery or screen. only 2 usb ports (being used by a keyboard & mouse) (usb1 I should add). It get's really hot. It's speakers only work part of the time. if you put anything in the headphone jack, a crackling noise louder than the sound comes out. It's hinges are cracked (I can thank my brother for that). It's internet speed is limited because it can only use an old wireless card. It's too old to run most games I have. and it's all around dying.

now I just need a source of income...

(we also have about 4 extra unused microsoft xp product keys from dead computers & such, so I don't need to pay for a microsoft OS. I will also probably do a dual boot with ubuntu when I get a better computer)

I'm not so sure that I'm insane... I think I'm probably more of a psychopath :)

And I'm off to kill innocent 1's & 0's (playing fable) so I'll be minimizing it and checking back every 10 minutes or so to see if anyone is posting, and then post with them.

Well here's a post.

Haha, well too bad, you're considered part of the Insanity, because you were there for the post frenzies, and cause you're awesome :thumbsup:

Laura..that scares me D:

[removed] OVERDOSE D<

OMGOMG HETALIA -SPAZZES-

Laura you should read it ;D lol history at its funniest

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Alright, can we change the subject now? I know I brought it up, but it's a bit of a sensitive subject for me and I just don't want it to go much farther.

Anna, when I get the time, I will read Hetalia. but I need to catch up on Death Note and Ouran first.