Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I do hope it doesn't involve those dreaded oranges. *shudders*

Nyaaaa! Guys! I need help! All the posts in all the topics are condensed. And I can't get it undone! D:

It's funny looking. I dun like it. ; _ ;

I don't think bananas ever did Cheese World any wrong, or InsanityLand, but perhaps the great and powerful Cheese Overlord and Underlord, All great and Mighty Wielder of the Cheese Morgan might know. She is gret and powerful, after all. :yes:

The Cheese maker, or what I said?

Because if it's what I said, then you should go read the conversation between me and Morgan on both dA and hers and my pages here for it to make sense.

If you are talking about the Cheese Maker, then you should take that up with Morgan. It's probably her's anyway... :rolleyes_anim:

And you are afraid because of the oranges, then.... you should be.

Nyaaaa! Guys! I need help! All the posts in all the topics are condensed. And I can't get it undone! D:

It's funny looking. I dun like it. ; _ ;

Yeah, that happened to be once too, randomly.

Just clear you cookies and you should be set.

So...what are we talking about? Cheese making? Hm, that reminds me, I have a giant chunk of cheddar cheese in my fridge...*goes to nom*

Possibly. I don't know. Go put a sock in and see if it makes mozerella.

Will, it didn't work. I'm using Google Chrome, does that have anything to do with it?

And for some reason, I can't even see your post except when I go to your page and click on you previously made posts. The only reason I know that you posted was because it says you were the last poster here. Except when I look at the condensed list, it shows Anna as the last one.

No way, Oranges must never be banned...not orange juice anyway.

CHEESE MAKER, YAY. *adds meepits+DC egg+toes*...this is scary.

Laura could you make a screen shot for us to see? I'm not completely sure you have what I had, cause mine was fixed by clearing the cookies.

You could also make a topic on the 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' forum.

Laura, do you see Options at the top of this thread? ^^ Click it, and click Switch to: Standard at the bottom of the list.

You're on the Outline display mode xD Randomly did that to me before, too o-x

*steals cheese again and runs*