Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I was underweight for a loooong time. And then I decided to do something about it, and eat like a cow. And I regret that. :*

Not that I'm overweight now. I'm just fine. But all that extra weight didn't disperse very well.

We have gym every day. Our state requires it.

Thus, a lot of people here are skinny...-ish. Or at least normal weight.

Especially in Chicago. But that probably comes from all the walking that you have to do when you are there. We've had relatives from southern Indiana come up and visit us, and my mom took them around Chicago. The son is incredibly fit and they were kind of complaining about the walking. XD

We don't even notice it.

Very nice then Laura...

I'm at least skinny-ish, but I'm sort of underweight and sort of not, like at the very bottom of average.. xD

I don't have to take gym anymore since half of the year consists of marching band, and that counts as half a credit for my PE credits. :D

Well I believe that after football season ends next year, I'll have all my PE credits. :D

(Well yeah that makes me a junior...but meh. I'll just be happy when it's done.)

LOL FOOTBALL = SOCCER TO ME which is funny since america colonized my country

but we do have baseball.

im overweight lol but i dont look like it and fortunately [did i spell it right? xD] im not obese.

MUST. GET. TALLER.

I'm over weight, but not by a bunch. just a little pudgy. I'm super short, with a less that stellar metabolism so...

The odds are kind of against me. Even when I eat right and exercise. I'd never be what people would consider skinny.

@Dewdlez: Shouldn't Fútbol = Soccer to you? Not Football...

I was always confused by all the complication about the names when it's spelled totally differently.

Either way as far as I'm concerned Fútbol = Cool. Football = NotSoMuch.

Er, futbol is just the spanish term.

We were also colonized by the spaniards but because of the treaty of paris we became owned by the americans -shrug-

Either way its the same for us, futbol or football.

We do play rugby though.

------------------------

LOL my metabolism isnt great because i tend to not eat on the proper time

[yes, thats right. if you skip a meal your metabolism grows slower. but idk correct me if im wrong]

ROFL i remember when i started eating breakfast i lost weight. im succh a weirdo.

I am kinda normal. We have PE twice a week (45 minutes each class) and it doesnt count up to anything. You can play anything you want and thats that.

Wait, aren't you 15 though, Morgan? Shouldn't you be a Sophmore?

Yeah, I meant next year is the year I get my last PE credit, and I'll be a Junior then. :P

Huh, since we're talking about our weightsish, I guess I'll just throw in my two cents.

I'm not fat. I'm not skinny either though.

And I eat like a pig (or two) all the time.

And exercise like two or three times a week only.

Thank you super fast asian metabolism :thumbsup:

As for the topic about PE, we have it for one semester for 4 days a week, or if you have band/orch gym, twice a week for a year.

Huh, since we're talking about our weightsish, I guess I'll just throw in my two cents.

I'm not fat. I'm not skinny either though.

And I eat like a pig (or two) all the time.

And exercise like two or three times a week only.

Thank you super fast asian metabolism :thumbsup:

As for the topic about PE, we have it for one semester for 4 days a week, or if you have band/orch gym, twice a week for a year.

Haha, Asian metabolism.

I kind of hate my chinese friend. She eats and eats and eats and eats and continues to eat, and she still ways like... next to nothing.

Maybe it's because most of that food misses her mouth, or she spills it all over the place. She's pretty sloppy. XD

Lol my friends are the same way too. I get basically the largest lunches at my table, but I'm skinnier than half of them. All the girls at my table are jealous :P (which is one, in case you're wondering)