Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

o_O

You can't judge a book unless you read it. Then you can decide if it's crap or not.

A lot of people told me that the second book was horrible, but I read it and I liked it better than the other books in that series.

I don't like the Twilight hype, and because of the hype, I refuse to read it. I'm not going to say it's bad, just I'm not going to read it. I hate hype.

But that's just me.

I READ EVERY BOOK LOL. hated it =[

lol i didnt really like the 2nd book since idk the main characters were too annoying.

"Oh! BELLA IM SO DANGEROUSSS, GET AWAY FROM ME" but he just keeps on making her included that or bella.

since there are minors even if i am also i dont think i should post why i hate bella IN EVERY BOOK ASDFGHJKL. lets just say she`s dumb.

I've read 'em all and liked them quite a bit. Not fond of the main characters, but I adore the minor ones like Angela/Carlisle/Leah.

Edit: And I don't get all the people saying I haven't read them but "hate" them. O.o

That's like saying, "There's this thing called 'Batman' about this man who wears a cape and lives in 'Gotham city' and drives a 'Batmobile.' He has this enemy called the 'Joker' who smiles and laughs a lot. Sounds lame so I'm not going to watch it."

I've never read any of those books myself... Then again I didn't know they existed :P I don't like hypes too much either, just read what I find interesting..

(Honestly, I have this book with about 600 pages written in old, hard dutch now about the life of some random child in the 16th century, because I think it's interesting! :P )

Bella is stupid and very clingy. xD I don't like her very much.

I think the only reason I'm going to see New Moon is just to see what Jacob looks like. xD

Dude, guys.

STOP talking about the Twilight series.

Talking about stupid stuff like this is well... stupid.

Now, if we were to talk about muffins, THAT wouldn't be stupid, now would it? :P

Haha, I have the day off for prom and I'm not even going. I love our school board. XD

Haha that's interesting. We were talking about Twilight, went to Meepits for a bit, then back to Twilight.

But, I personally think the first book of Twilight was good. The second book just ruined it for me.

And yes, Bella is too clingy. Clingy girls are bad.

The movie sucked. There's an abridged script about it and it was hilarious XD

http://www.the-editing-room.com/twilight.html

I personally thought the second book was the best, after I finished the rest of the books xD

But yeah, the movie stunk o-x

I don't know, the ending was just really good, to me xD And I liked reading the conversations between her and Jake ^^ Have you read the whole series?

The Twilight series is good ^_^ Don't judge a book by the hype about it.

Psh, I read all of the books and I loved them. But I hate the subject of Twilight because so many people bash it because of the hype.

Or maybe they're secretly jealous because they actually wish that they could own a "stupid, shiny volvo"

Hmmmm... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Haha, I kid, I kid.

Other people WISH they could be a "stupid, shiny volvo owner".

Haterrs.

And sparkle.

And go vrrrooooom zooooom bite.