Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My aunt's family, my other aunt's family, my granddad, and my grandparents on my mom's side all live in South Carolina. I have an aunt, uncle, and cousin who live up in Pennsylvania, and another aunt who lives up in New York. Then there's my mom, dad, two brothers and I who live in North Carolina xD We're all up and down the coast :O

I'm hoping for a 2-hour delay tomorrow ;3

Homework... must do homework... agh. *sigh* I hope for a delay too, but I doubt we'll get it... okay, I'm going. I HAVE to get this done, or mum will be ticked. Grr...

(I'm not mad at you or anything Alice. Just the homework.)

xD Good luck with your homework Livvy ^w^

I have an English paper due Wednesday that I have yet to start on ;~; *procrastinates*

Do you know when you're thinking of a word, and you know what it is, but you can't describe it and you forgot its name? I hate that. It's the weirdest feeling.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, all the time.

hmm. I'll be backi in a minute.

Got to get my brother up.

I remember going to the bank once and some guy in a passing car just threw a wine bottle out the window where it smashed in the concrete. Like nothing. This isn't uncommon either, the streets are littered with broken glass and trash...

I was very careful walking barefoot in this town.

What an awkward moment, eh? I'm really not sure on the whole Global Warming thing. Yeah, I want more snow in the winter and less blisteringly hot days in the summer, but sometimes it doesn't seem that big of a deal. I don't like the size of the ice caps though, but maybe it was inevitable....

So many things can go wrong with predicting global warming. Besides, we had an ice age. Who says the world won't NATURALLY go to a Heat Age? I mean, humans definitely didn't cause the Ice Age.