Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

WHERE ON EARTH DOES ANYTHING COME FROM?

WHERE ON EARTH DOES EARTH COME FROM?

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?

OH YES, BECAUSE IT IS NATIONAL TYPE IN ALL CAPS DAY. :3

But I don't like that idea, so I'm stopping now. It was getting annoying, and not jsut for me, I'm sure.

I can't, the radio is playing and I don't want to get up and turn it off, plus I am supposed to be doing homework and I'm not and if my parents heard some video playing on the computer, then they would come to inspect and then I'd get in trouble.

Phew. Long sentence.

Strange senses of humour are the norm here on TDN. :P *is attempting to compose a staff blog post*

Hmm... it's quite fun investigating the nuances of a part of TDN culture that has evolved over a looong time. :yes: Too bad that blog post on it will have to wait until tomorrow - goes to show you can have too much research. xD

We were talking about customs --> how perceptions of customs might change if we all went to another place --> getting to meet each other and how awesome it would be --> meeting at Ian's house in Ohio where he would greet us with candy, singing techno songs --> Laura eating (but not frying) Ian's toes --> difficulties of singing techno songs while screaming from pain --> wearing text colors and cow costumes to be identified easily.

Yea, something like that. :P

*is terrified* A... a bus... *whimper*

Baaaad memories of buses... baaad.

I'd really rather stay at the library 'til 5 than ride a bus. Sometimes I walk to McAlister's and hang out with friends there, but mostly I stay at the library and do homework. It's... safer.