Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha my day was interesting. They did a drug search at my school, with police, trained drug dogs, and everything, and over a dozen people got arrested.

And I walked home today, and when my parents asked me "what happened in school today", I said "nothing" xD.

I'm not sure. The school said it was a random search, but I'm willing to bet someone tipped them off, since the police came with one of those vans to put the arrestees in.

Apparently there was some sort of underground drug dealing.

Meh. We get drug-searched at least once a month. I don't think they've ever found anything, though, since news like that travels at the speed of light in a small school like ours.

FWEE!

My day was great, regardless of the fact that I lost my book that I needed to do my english homework with.

Haha my day was interesting. They did a drug search at my school, with police, trained drug dogs, and everything, and over a dozen people got arrested.

And I walked home today, and when my parents asked me "what happened in school today", I said "nothing" xD.

I fell down on one of the various ice patches left today. Everyone laughed. xD

...You guys had way better days than me! And Thursday is my good day.

I never do homework. I haven't since September. And yet I've still passed all these past quarters.

At my school they do drug searches on individual kids based on their history(criminal records). They barely ever do it this year, but I remember a few years ago they would always check quite a number of kids thoroughly (like bags, shoes, etc.).

My front porch and driveway was completely covered in ice this morning. I nearly slid the whole way out the front gate.

Yeah but it wasn't a typical drug search. I mean they brought the dogs, the state police was involved, people were manned all over the school to make sure nobody tried to make a run for it, and apparently there were guys with suits on and everything, who everyone thought was the FBI xD. It was serious lock down lol.

My day was... boring. I got this really random pain in my side like I've bruised my hip, but it must be internal, because I can't see a bruise. It makes it really painful to walk, and I'm afraid I may not be able to go to school tomorrow... =\

Aside from that, as I said, boring.

What made school so great for you today, Laura?

~ Livvy

I bet I could make a vague guess as to why. ;)

I bet I could make a vague guess about your vague guess :D

(Of course, you don't HAVE to answer, Laura.)

What are you talking about Livvy? Of course she has to answer!

(kidding ;))

STOP MAKING VAGUE GUESSES BEHIND MAH BACK :O

I'm sure your guesses are all right. And yes, livvy, you are nosey. ;)

But since you can all guess the basics fo it, there's really no need for me.... elaborate.... Nope. No need at all. :P

Yes, I am nosey and proud of it. None of my nosiness is meant to be in any way offensive; I'm only nosey because I'm a listener; I'm okay with being told to mind my own business. (Seriously, if my nosiness ever offends/annoys anyone, feel free to tell me to stop. I really don't mean to bother anyone.)

Well, if you want to deprive us of a story, then fine... *false-injured look*

~ Livvy

After some Googling and Wikipediaing, I found that "nosy" is the more common way of spelling it, but "nosey" is an alternative way. But I'd go with "nosy", since spell check here on TDN says that "nosey" is incorrect.

Okay, thanks. It had been bothering me.

Wikipediaing? Haha, maybe I need a new puzzle: How many words end with iaing? =P

TDN has spellcheck?? *gasp* They do! I hadn't looked over in that corner before... wow...

While I'm going with this stream of off-topicness and randomness, does anyone have any idea why this board (according the the subtitle) used to be called "Jellybird"?

~ Livvy

Don't worry. typos are still sure to appear evety now and then.

*points at above typo* See? Proof! It's not an automatic spellcheck though, so you still have a perfectly good excuse, Laura. (*tries not to mention that people really ought to proofread their posts... and chalks it up to compulsive editor syndrome*)

Oh, good idea, Revenge. I figured it'd be somewhere in here, but I had no idea where to look since it's such a large thread.

~ Livvy

I remember the day Jellybird was created!

A bunch of us were having a disscussion in the shoutbox, and Giovanni Gale decided we should have an official topic for all our randomness. And to stick with the random theme, it was name Jellybird. :)

I'm sooo old. XD

EDIT: It was a joke livvy. I always proofread. And if I still miss something, then I absolutely HAVE to go back and fix it. And if I still miss it, then maybe it's best I don't ever notice....