*stuffs you in pants and puts duct tape over your mouth*

*steals hippo and cheesy nachos and runs away*

:bike:

*comes out of lurking*

COME BACK HERE YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER!

Darn, she got my hippo. OH WAIT!!

*takes out hippoball*

IMAGINARY HIPPO, RETURN! *holds out hippoball in dramatic pose*

I'm really sorry you have to deal with that. I won't say I pity you, because I'm pretty sure you DON'T want pity, but I'm sorry that anyone has to go through that. I know what not having a life feels like, though for a different reason, and I know what it is to want the whole world to just stop in place and allow for just a moment of total peace. I hope it lightens up a bit soon.

~ Livvy

The most annoying part is that when people see me, I look normal. But I'm not. Yet they think I am. It makes me want to smack them. Basically the only people that really get it are the people who have it and their close family friends. And I've been taking certain medications to make the pain at least tolerable. But I think my body's starting to get used to them being in me, making them less effective. More fun s032.gif

Hmm. I'm going to make a free website now and just fill it with yelling.

I would think - but I'm probably wrong - that it'd be better to be treated as though you're normal than to have people treat you differently because you aren't. Unless you mean they assume it's your fault that you get irritated easily and have really low moods sometimes, in which case it would be better for them to know that it's not something you can control.

~ Livvy

I would think - but I'm probably wrong - that it'd be better to be treated as though you're normal than to have people treat you differently because you aren't. Unless you mean they assume it's your fault that you get irritated easily and have really low moods sometimes, in which case it would be better for them to know that it's not something you can control.

~ Livvy

Yeah, I meant like when people thing I'm doing it just because I can.

Oh, I hate that. Happens (in a far milder form, of course) to me when I don't take my meds for ADHD. I do really stupid and often mean things, and end up getting blamed for them later. I hate the feeling, and I know yours must be a lot worse. People can't easily accept that someone who looks normal really isn't. Just like they can't accept that people who look strange are perfectly normal.

~ Livvy

Personally, I'm not suffering at the moment. (I've learned that I REALLY need to take my ADHD meds, or I suffer mostly the consequences of my own disappointment in myself.) If I am suffering though, I don't tend to tell people. However, if my suffering hurts someone else, I want them to know that I'm really not trying to hurt them. Basically, I don't want them to blame me entirely for what I do when I'm not in complete control of myself. Other than that, the only people who need to know that I'm suffering are those who are my really close friends and will do everything they can to cheer me up.

But luckily for me, I don't suffer terribly often.

~ Livvy

Calm down everyone, calm down. The star has arrived.

I just had to clear over an issue with the stage manager about the brown M&M's in my dressing room.

If you guys know what I'm making a reference to, 100 nacho points for you.