Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sorry but I dint really mean it in that way, I meant it as cool. And katy please no hurted feelings.

Katy=Cool *lifts a sign which says "I am with cool"*

Snakes are interesting. I've always wanted to hang out with a snake. Maybe not keep it as a pet (I don't know where I'd find food for it), but I'd love to be friends with a snake or an iguana. More likely a snake, 'cause I know from experience iguanas are more likely to pee on you...

I have had lizards pee on me before. No fun. T_T Yeah, the problem is food. I don't like killing the little mice. );

Sorry but I dint really mean it in that way, I meant it as cool. And katy please no hurted feelings.

Katy=Cool *lifts a sign which says "I am with cool"*

Lol, of course not.

Thanks. ;)

But dogs and horses really are smart, I would try a monkey as a pet cuz they are funny, I even heard that they taught one to use spoons,forks and such while eating food....

Haha MONKEY FECES!

But yeah I think a monkey would be a tough pet to have.

You know what that reminds me of? I go to Newgrounds alot and there's a band called Gifted But Twisted. The music is nothing special, but they always have these really immature lyrics that make you laugh the same way you'd laugh at the toilet jokes in South Park. It's the kind of thing you'd only download so you could blare it out somewhere public to annoy people.

seriuosly why not talk about ways of bonju. I thought that maybe we have to collect the colours of his uniform (bonju) like he is wearing white, black and his skin colour which is orange.

:( I hate not having my own working computer. I always get kicked off at the worst times.

Absolutely. I don't think I'll ever get one. And don't say otherwise, because if it's something I need I know that the powers that be will forbid any chance of me obtaining something I need. It's just how my life works. I've called it luck, fate, karma, all I know is that that is how life works.

Has anyone gotten this avvie yet? I've heard that a couple people have, but that has yet to be proven for me.

Nope nobody has gotten it yet.

:( I hate not having my own working computer. I always get kicked off at the worst times.

Me neither, but oh well, I pretty much have the most control over my computer, since I'm really the only tech-savvy guy in my house.

*steals imaginary hippos back*

*consults imaginary hippo*

I see I see.... so you think that by me lurking that I'm am becoming..... *loud gasp* NORMAL!

*faints*

*wakes up*

*faints*

*wakes up*

*runs around in circles screaming about not wearing pants*

*runs into a wall*

*faints*