Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You make that sound so late... Midnight... *sigh* When was the last time I went to sleep at night?... I don't remember. I usually get to sleep very early in the day (2 AM or later). Let's see, last night I went to bed at... 1:30. Hey, that's half an hour earlier than I predicted! Yay!

~ Livvy

Haha yeah, 12 is late for me. I was so tired today, and while I was practicing piano I almost fell asleep right on the bench! xD

Tonight, I'm shooting for 9:30. Almost done with physics...

Good for you! I wish I could get to sleep early. I probably could if I had any focusing power. But I don't. Probably because my ADHD meds wear off... Or maybe it's just that my teachers give me so much homework to do. *shrug*

~ Livvy

Stephanie doesn't live in the US, so she has year-round schooling, right?

Year-round schoolingers have longer breaks, but less of a summer vacation. I personally don't know which I'd prefer, but the one we have now is nice, and I don't see any need to change.

Edit: Oops I didn't see that. Guess I was wrong.

Well, I guess you are sort of right.

A month and a half seems forever though.

I don't really mind if we had a switch. Interesting to experience your way.

We have two week intervals between 4 terms. The one in late-December lasts till Early-February.

That sounds amazing, but I'd get pretty lonely if I couldn't talk to my school friends... so... lesser of two evils: getting sleep but not seeing friends, or socializing and being totally exhausted? Hm...

~ Livvy

GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRUEL!

I've given up on you all. Given up! :O *throws hands up in the air*

GIVEN UP! :O TOO MUCH TO READ!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!! AUGGHH

*begins job as a lurker*

You can't see me or hear me.

*waves hand in front of livvy's face*

Good, good, she didn't see me. Well well, I think it's time to put Plan SIACWSTIHNPOT into action...

*turns to face little imaginary hippo on my shoulder*

What's that dear friend? What's the plan stand for?

I suppose I can tell you, my sweet. You are, after all, my dearest confidant.

*evil grin* So, it stands for.... Plan Spinning In A Chair Whilst Screaming That I Have No Pants On Today.

Genius, no?

*continues pretending to do homework while remaining blissfully unaware of Laura spinning in a chair whilst screaming that she has no pants on*

*suddenly wonders why Laura, whom she has no idea is spinning in a chair whilst screaming that she has no pants on, has an imaginary hippo on her shoulder*

*dismisses the thought and continues with homework*

~ Livvy

*is distracted from her homework and becomes curious as to why Alice is suddenly holding an imaginary hippo and spinning in a chair that wasn't previously there, and throwing pants at nothing*

~ Livvy

Because goodness, who would want a NORMAL DVD player these days? We have hi-tech ones! We have fancy ones! We have ones that do everything EXCEPT play DVDs! *note heavy sarcasm*

I feel your pain. It's so frustrating to not be able to find the normal things because they're pushed out by the things that serve as a billion tools in one EXCEPT what you really need it for.

~ Livvy