Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Strategos, if you have the disease known as "sluggishness", you must pay me 5 pieces of cheese per day. Otherwise, the slug fairies will come and eat you in your sleep. :O

livvy you do know you can use the reply function right?

I go for meat. All meat sandwiches. And some meat juice as well.

Graar!

Yeah, meat is amazing. I love meat. And I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Strategos, if you have the disease known as "sluggishness", you must pay me 5 pieces of cheese per day. Otherwise, the slug fairies will come and eat you in your sleep. :O

Thankfully I have Comcast :D

It's actually 11:18 here for me. I live on the East Coast of the US. My parents won't care. I'm doing homework.

Haha, really? I'm up after 2 AM frequently. Homework. =\ Joy.

Let's see, last night I got... 2 hours of sleep? I fell asleep with the laptop on my lap. Not the most comfortable way to sleep. Tonight I'm looking at... maybe 4 hours of sleep. Not bad for me. =]

~ Livvy

1/7 of my school day, I spend on TDN. This is during Journalism, where we work on our own crap unless otherwise instructed by the teacher, which isn't very often. xD

I'm a full night owl. I love to stay up at night, and hate getting up in the morning. I don't know how some people can wake up so bright and cheery. x_o

I hate cold. I should go to bed, too. T_T

We have the strictest firewall at our school, and yet I'm surprised that TDN isn't on its bad list. :D