Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't like the fake cherries though, the ones all see through and pink coloured, only the fresh ones :yes:

Yeah, there was a place back in Ohio that did that, as well. However, out here in Utah, it's hard enough just finding a place that doesn't smack you in the face with a Bible, let alone serve Chinese food. >_<;;

It is normal over here to have pinapple in sweet n sour sauce, even when I make it at home I put pinapple in it :yes:

Speaking of cooking, my girlfriend made me buy a total of 3 crockpots so that I would have to cook dinner for a change. I'm the master at crockpots, and she's horrific at them. However, she uses the skillet like a pro and I fail miserably at it. If we had an oven that actually went to the correct temperature, we'd both be pros at baking. We have to speak with our landlord. >_<;;

Woah. Smumpkins?!

What's up? ^_^

I'm into DC and Valenth. Do you have a Lapsworg?

I can't cook much. Just cheese-related products. xDxD

Yep, this is indeed Smumpkins. I'm surprised anyone really remembers me. I was talking to Levy, and he made me think to get on here, for a change. Gosh, I wish Valenth wasn't down for server maintenance... Actually, I do indeed have a Lapsworg. I have a ton of Omegas, too. I can cook a mean cheesy potato and broccoli chowder via crockpot. I also do really well with rice and desserts. XD If you have a crockpot and you want to cook a Cherry Cobbler, check out this recipe.

I have a few Lapsworgs as well. ^_^ Most of my pets are Omegas now, but I still have some Alpha Landrakes. xD I haven't checked on them lately.

I can make...cheese dip...grilled cheese sandwiches...and macaroni. That's it. xD

I'll have to send you some recipes as I come up with them - I don't do anything via recipe, unless there's something in particular I want to make. I make some mean vegetable soup. XD

I like macaroni. I can't say I am a great cook or even a good one. I make a good stir fry and pasta but other than that I kind of don't really do much. I eat a lot of veges and they don't require a lot of hard work!

Well, cooking canned noodle soup can be quite difficult if you forget to take it out of the can. XD Just playing! I use cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup for different concoctions. *nods head* You just use it to richen the taste and texture of the soup. ;-)

See, that's why I'll never be a successful cook. I don't know how to enhance flavors. I just read the instructions and hope that I don't burn it. b)

Ah, see, I'm making this spaghetti/chili stuff for dinner, and I used a can of tomato sauce, a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies, a can of creamed corn, a can of pork and beans, two eggs, chili powder, minced garlic, crushed cherry tomatoes and browned ground turkey. Right now I'm boiling some elbow noodles to toss into it so we can eat when my girlfriend gets home from work. ^_^

Sounds tasty. I only cooked spaghetti once, and that was with my sister's help. It turned out all right, but not as hot as we'd have liked it.

I don't cook normal spaghetti - never particularly cared for more than tomato sauce and meat for spaghetti. So, if I make it more like a chili, I like more junk in it. XD Last night there was 3/4 of the pot full with a really watery creation. After it cooked on low for over night, it was down to half, so I had enough to put my elbow noodles into the stuff. ^_^

I am just not really to excited. I make quiche, but generally only one or two that I really like. I try every now and again to make something new, but if it doesn't turn out how I like it I get fustrated! I also generally get a lot of recipies off friends. When I go there for dinner etc and they make something good I ask for the recipe, that way I know I will like it :yes: