Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh, awesome. The guy'll be thinking, "Oh, man, if I don't slow dance with this chick she's gonna F@$%ing kill herself!" Don't worry man, pretend she's someone else...

No offense.

Heh... hysterical. XD

No really, that is.

Except that I have no date. Well, I do sort of.... but it was a joke.

See, my one friend said she might not go, so I asked her if I asked her to go with me, then would she be obliged to go to the dance? And she was like, "Oh not unless you get me flowers XD"

So I did. Well, one rose. From my garden. But now she has to go. XD It was pretty funny. She said everyone was asking her who asked her.

Procrastinators unite! tomorrow.... <_<

*sniffle* I had to scrub my arm clean of all writing. It was smudgeing and I didn't want it getting on my clothes.

Annnnnnnddd..... I still don't have a homecoming date. <_<

Nobody likes you

Everyone left you

They're all out without you

Having fun

Hahahaha...haha...ha...ah...heh.

I probably should've said what song that was from. Thanks for covering that.

The only reason I'm mildly upset is that the guy I want to ask me has told my friend's boyfriend (who he knows from Jr. High) that he would ask me today.... and he didn't.

Awww.... I've had that too. Sort of..... not really.

ANYWAY... I have a project on the book Tithe due by friday. And I should be doing my spanish and math right now... in no particualr order. But I'm not. :D

Some guys asked you are as a joke/dare Morgan?? OMG!!! That is so rude and mean!! Unless it was like sort of funny, but I guess that would sort of depend on the people involved.. BLAH!!! I am rambling again...

So since this is kind of a random area...

I don't know why, but I keep thinking most of you are guys until I look at your profile.

I guess because most of my friends that are on the computer a lot are guys, and so I just assume.

But that is silly of me because it is so old school think computer people are all males, and as a general rule...

Everyone knows that women are the superior species, so I guess I should know it's mostly chics in here...

Other wise this wouldn't be the best freaking forum I have ever been a part of!

P.S. I just feel the need to vent right this minute that I want the lab map

so freaking bad, And I'm just so close and yet so far!

So anyway... I have been told I need to post more, but I am unsure on what to post. Is it just me or are the forums slightly boring at the moment? Anyways... That happened on some other forums I was on, and now I am no longer on them, but that was a slightly different situation and forum. So I just thought I may ramble on for a bit and then get to work, since I am technically supposed to be working (haha). So I went to the doctor yesterday. BLAH... She asked me so many questions, I mean come on! I can barely remember what happened last week, let alone what happened like a year or two ago!! Was quite funny actually, took me a little while to remember what the heck she was talking about. So is that enough rambling for now?

I went to the dermatologist today. :'(

My acne won't go away. It is so resilent it stood up to even the strongest steroids they could prescribe, so that there are only two options left:

1) Birth Control for years

2) This med called Acutame (I think) that can cause liver problems, birth defects if off some whim I wanted to become pregnant, high glucose, and high cholestrol. To make sure I'm not overly affected by the med, I'd have to go in and get blood tests once a month for 5 months, and I am DEATHLY scared of blood tests. To prevent any birthy defects, they put you on the pill too, and the make you take monthly pregnancy tests because they really don't trust you.

Since I'm so dead scared of blood tests I can not do the second option no matter how hard I try. I literally paralyze. It's not something that can be overcome, trust me. We've tried. So I want to just go with birth control for years, but my mom isn't cool with the whole 'years' thing.

:/ Meh. I'm like so.... like I don't even know.

Oh did I mention that the Acutame can make you depressed?

*comes in and spreads banana skins all over the floor*

So, I see quite a number of topics have been covered since I was last on here. :P

Aargh, for once in my life I'm actually feeling totally exhausted... Well, seeing as it's well past midnight and I haven't made much progress on my work, I don't see much point in keeping at it for now - which means I'll be disappearing until tomorrow. :yes:

But before I leave, I will contribute one random topic to this board: Pistachio Nuts! :P

I love Pistachio Nuts and cashew nuts and pine nuts and almonds and well... lets just say I like lots of nuts, but not walnuts, brazilnuts, macadamia nuts YICK!!

Nuts to nuts. :P

I went to the dermatologist today. :'(

My acne won't go away. It is so resilent it stood up to even the strongest steroids they could prescribe, so that there are only two options left:

1) Birth Control for years

2) This med called Acutame (I think) that can cause liver problems, birth defects if off some whim I wanted to become pregnant, high glucose, and high cholestrol. To make sure I'm not overly affected by the med, I'd have to go in and get blood tests once a month for 5 months, and I am DEATHLY scared of blood tests. To prevent any birthy defects, they put you on the pill too, and the make you take monthly pregnancy tests because they really don't trust you.

Since I'm so dead scared of blood tests I can not do the second option no matter how hard I try. I literally paralyze. It's not something that can be overcome, trust me. We've tried. So I want to just go with birth control for years, but my mom isn't cool with the whole 'years' thing.

:/ Meh. I'm like so.... like I don't even know.

Oh did I mention that the Acutame can make you depressed?

I H. A. T. E. blood tests. I'm fine with shots, cause they're putting something in to help you, but taking blood out? No way. Can't stand it. If they do manage to get that huge needle in me, usually can't move for about 15 minutes afterward...

For your case, the whole thing just seems like a ridiculous risk to take for acne. I don't know, stay away from butter or something. No matter how irresistable it is! (Mmm, buttered toast...) >.<*

Meh... I don't understand why you guys hate it so much. I give blood three/four times a year and I don't mind it at all.

How many years are they talking about being on birth control? I mean a lot of women do it, but it isn't the best thing when you are going through puberty and your teenage years.

Uh... I'm probably just being an idiot, but I don't see the relation between acne and birth control. XD

I has something to do with the female hormones. A lot of doctors suggest it if no other acne solutions work. I have heard about it, just never needed it. But birth control is generally not good for women going through puberty, as their hormones are still developing etc. But that can also depend on what type of birth control they are intending to use.