Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have curly hair and when it doesn't have product in it, it goes frizzy!!! Plus you can't dance in the rain when you are supposed to be working!

Umm... because that is not as simple as it sounds. Work requires me to sit behind a computer and do admin stuff, I suppose I could dance while I walk around the office doing other work stuff...

Arrgh- what's worse than having a shed-load of coursework due for tomorrow, it being late and having a little sister that wants to see your Neopets? She's like a N00B!

One part's a review on the 'Walt Disney logo' and whilst researching it I found out about 'The Princess and the Frog'. Sounds like it's going to be an ok movie.

What's worse? Having people think you're a cutter, then provinig them true and committing suicide.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. XD

Obviously that's not me, or else I would be dead. In fact, I don't think it's anybody. Or it's not supposed to be.

o.O But you're not really gonna sink to that, are you, Laura?

I know what's really worse.

Being kidnapped by Barney.

Beat that. b)

I has Brisingr, AA. It's AWESOME. Hard to put down. :D

That's good to hear - I still have to wait until it starts to sell over here though. *impatient*

I'm already 450 pages into the book. Getting really tense. :O

I'm so mean to say that while you still don't have the book. :P I'm sorry. xD

o.O But you're not really gonna sink to that, are you, Laura?

I know what's really worse.

Being kidnapped by Barney.

Beat that. b)

NOOOO!!!! Not Barney!!!! ARGH!!! *runs and hides*

Whilst in hear and discussing whats happening. Did you hear what was happening about the person hacking the forums Morgan?

When I start reading a book I just keep going whenever I have the time - during Engineering Maths class, etc. :P

*goes to search bookshops*

I joined the Library last week and had to go back today to get more books, I already read the 6 I got last week :S I think I need to read a little slower, at this rate I will be done with the library by the time I leave the country.

I live in New Zealand and I am leaving next year.

Yes I am leaving NZ for a couple of years. Probably go to Europe for most of it and may do a little in the US.

XD I'm looking forward to the time when I can finally leave Malaysia to go back to NZ.

Really?? I love NZ, but I think it is about time I left and did a little exploring on my own :yes:

Have been lots of places, but haven't left NZ in the last three years. I have been all over NZ and love almost all of it, just need a change of scenery :)