Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I sometime wish I was a boy!!! I mean wouldn't it be great to jump out of bed in the morning, put on a tshirt and a pair of pants and walk out the door, looking like you have been dressed for hours!

WE DO NOT IGNORE THE ISSUE AT HAND WHEN I HAVENT ANSWERED SOME COMMENTS >:K

Rawrgh.

1) ... butter? What does butter have to do with anything? And I don't think I've had ACTUAL butter in years. It's all that olive oil based nastiness for my family. Blergh. Okay dude, it's not butter, it's not even margarine. I don't know what it is.

2) Like until my acne would have naturally gone away. So from anywhere to a year to forever. :/ But most likely 4-6 years.

Okay, NOW we can change the subject. :D

Ugh, tomorrow is PICTURE DAY. v_v

I really wish that I could fake sick tomorrow-I hate picture day. Dude, why would random strangers (aka those photographers o__o) take pictures of people they don't know as well? You could always just have someone take your picture any other day. -_-

-has a plan to stay up all night and be too tired for picture day xD-

I'm loving that plan. XD

*official coffee mug* You joined before I instituted the official coffee mug law. You are getting one now.

Here, have some official coffee to put in that official coffee mug to keep you up all night.

*official coffee*

BAM!! Caffeine. XD

BAM! and the dirt is gone :P

That's a TV ad in NZ, so annoying haha

HOME FREAKING COMING.... fo shizzle.

We won last night. 10-0. But no one actually watched the football game. Well, I didn't. I was too focused on the band :*

I got my hair done and I love it. Tons of pics will be taken, so I'll show y'all later. :D

Personally I prefer pasta with fried squid rings and cod fillets. XD Mmmm...

AaarghaarghaarghaarghIreallyreallymustreadBrisingrnownowNOW!!! *explodes*

YAY!!! We had such a beautiful day yesterday, was just like it was summer!!!! So I sat in the sun for 3 hours and got a tan!!!! OMG!!! So happy!!!

I bet my flat mate $1, that it was going to rain today (cause thats what the weather man said) and it doesn't look like it's going to :(

At least it was only a dollar.

I have to write a paper on the book Tithe and I can't figure out if she wants the summary to be long or just a paragraph. :/

It's due tomorrow. URGH.

YAY!!! I win the dollar!!!! hehe it just started raining.