Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Umm.. Morgan if you exterminate reality then how do we live in the Forums? We need a computer, money to pay for power, people to work at power stations, people to make the computers and fix them, internet etc.

We would be little people hehe... I can just picture it :P ...

Me too... Unfortunately I am just no good at stuff like that, so we will have to find someone else. It would be like and little city!! YAY!!

Maybe we should make a competition??!! Although goodness knows what the prizes would be...

Depends does the meepit or the beaver win?

Yeah Morgan how can you tell???

I actually like the ending to that Revenge!

Honestly, if this many posts pop up while I'm out having a life, then maybe I should stop. o.O

Meh, who needs school anyway.

XD....Yeah that'd be a bad idea. A really bad idea.

I got a hat today. And the newest Tokio Hotel shirt from Hot Topic. And some headbands and red eyeliner.

My wrist says, "Cut here" with a dotted line and little scissors. So if that's where my friend stands, then fine!

Lol, no. We were bored during lunch, and we'd both promised to wear stage eyeliner today, but we both forgot. So, I took my eyeliner out and we started drawing it on huge. When we were doen, we were jsut joking around and stuff and it somehow came to pretending to cut with a stick of eyeliner. o.O

So my friend wrote that on my wrist in light of the conversation. XD

Ohh, as long as I can. I'll keep re-writing it and just claim it won't come off.

XD

My mom won't be too happy if she finds out that I'm using a sharpie to carry out this devious little plan. :evil: