Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lols... if you are acient Morgan, then I must be prehistoric!!

Lols... YAY 28 mins til I get to go home. *waits impatiently*

Bahahah!!! If only that were possible. I would have been home hours ago and fast a sleep :P

Do you like bubble baths?

Lols... I needed something to keep my mind occupied :) Me neither, I always get too hot though and end up sticking my feet over the side :P

-.-' Nevermind.

I haven't played any MMORPG's since the great Maplestory explosion. ;o It made my computer crash so many times when I tried to play it. -_-

@Marianne: If you want to read more of the story that Morgan's working on, check out this old thread. *pokes Morgan to post more of her story somewhere*

Also, if anybody's interested in some light reading, my deviantART account isn't a bad place to start. /plug :P

YAY Thanks AA!!! When I get a chance today I am going to read it :D

Ahaha... Now you can not bribe me for carrots Morgan!!! Only until I run out of reading though :(

Edit: Wont get a chance to read it till later, but why'd you stop posting Morgan?

Umm... *runs to check meebo*

It says you are online Lev!

Ohh and did you give Morgan a cookie?? XD

LOls... I would, but have you noticed she has disappeared today :S

Ohh and that is what I wanted to ask, does anyone know what happened to Tom??

@Levy: Meebo has been logging me off at random times, so don't be surprised if it happens to you, too.

@M3l3ana: I stopped posting it mainly because I wanted to work on it privately, because it's not going to be a short story like I originally planned. That, and I've changed the chapters I posted a lot, so if I were to post the rest of the story, it wouldn't make sense.

You couldn't have gotten it. Yours was the last post on page 1336. xD Still, you get the second 1337 post.... And if you hadn't posted last on 1336 I'd have let you have the first 1337 post. *nods*

GS Anime ^^^ that was a confusling post :P Well it is hometime for me :D Guess I shall talk to you all over the weekend or on Monday!!! Have fun :D

Oh my gosh, AA. How did you find that old thing? xD

There's a search tool over on the right side of the menu bar. :P I just punched in "Pugh's Reign" and hit enter.

Ohh and that is what I wanted to ask, does anyone know what happened to Tom??

Tom's on a hiatus from TDN at the moment - he'll be back eventually though. :yes: