Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sweeeet! I didn't know they set a date, last time I checked it wasn't posted!

June 17th it is folks (not July)! Spread the word.

Ohh was it June 17th :P Woops sorry!!! It was on the radio and I had to try and remember when I got to work :P

I hate dark chocolate too, WAY too rich!! I like milk chocolate, but only from Cadbury! Ohh and I like peanut butter cups :)

hehe. I like to make brownies. (some of you guys already knew that...)

I'm with Morgan, I can't cook without a recipe either. =/

I'm making some Cinnamon Rolls tomorrow, I was going to make them today but it was eleven at night so you kind of get my point.. :rolleyes_anim:

I didn't post here at all yesterday... I decided to to download a few things out of boredom and I found this really cool program called Blender. It's this thingy that lets you make 3D models that you can animate and do whatever you want with. You can even make video games off it! I spent the whole of yesterday fooling around with it and made a few models and stuff. So... I'm here now. Anyone willing to spend an ounce of their free time chatting? That reminds me... I didn't say anything at first, but... Whatever happened to the shoutbox?

Nothing much, dieing of boredom. :guiltysmiley:

Shoutbox? I have no idea I've been on and off this site for quite some time cause of moving.

Hi Revenge!!! I will talk to you, altough I am restocking at the same time :P Probably not a good combination :P What you doing?

I am liking it today, it is already 1.10pm and I haven't even had a chance to think about lunch :D I have been on here and restocking all day. Hmm... Got to love my job :P

Hi everybody! I've been off lately due to extreme exam pressure (and probably will remain inactive for a while) but I have a brief respite in the form of a study break which I am now using to catch up on all the posts I missed. So how are you all?

And is it just me, or did the original creator of the OTB drop by while I was gone?

Yeah, I missed that too. I'm just here waiting for Firefox 3 to download, it's taking a really long time. when it's done I'll be off the forums again to mess around with Blender. To me that thing is pretty addictive. Anyway... would anyone like to suggest a Word of the Day?

Have you chosen the word for the day yet Revenge?? If not I think it should be toast!!! Hi AA, long time no speak. Hope your exams go ok. Ohh and yes Giovani did pop in for a visit. Wonder how long we have to wait for the next one :P

Where are you off to? Why is everyone disappearing?

*waves wildly* Hey, I just got here. =) Hopefully, if I'm not going anywhere over the summer, I'll be active just for these 3 months. Then..*shudders* junior year...

Are any of you guys doing anything for the summer? The only thing that I'm doing is swim team. T-T Hour practices everyday..*sigh*

But hey! *pokes muscles* xD

Nah, nothing special for me. Well, my family went to Italy a couple of months ago, so even if I'm going to do something, it won't be so hug

e.

Or, 5 days of orientation in mountains, does that counts as something ^^.

It ain't summer over here *shivers* It is winter and it is COLD!!! So nope not doing anything!! Plus I don't go to school :P

All I hear from my friends when I say "Summer" is getting a tan. o_O I don't need to tan since I'm naturally caramel as I say haha but from what I hear getting a tan is pretty painful. I mean all my friends get sunburned then they complain at how much it hurts then their skin pills off then as they say thats how they get their tan...

^^^^ :S Your friends sound a bit silly!!! It is bad to get sunburnt, but I don't think you know what sun burn is until you come to this side of world!! With the hole in the Ozone and all, the sun is really bad for you!!! Anyways.. You don't need to get sunburnt to get a tan! I like sitting out in the sun in the summer though, but after about 15mins I have to put sunblock on!! Normally I put it on before I go out!!