The shoutbox has disappeared!

Ian

Hello everybody,

Over the past couple of days I've been debating this out and I've discovered that some of our forums may be inactive because of the shoutbox. So, to encourage most posting on the forums, we've removed the shoutbox! :( The shoutbox has also been a source of spam too and is very often abused. We hope you understand!

If you want to discuss something, just create a new topic! :)

Thanks for your understanding,

Ian

Psstt... to make up for this, we might be installing a brand new arcade and shop soon! Shh... don't tell anybody though!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noooooooooooooo Then I;ll never beat smumpkin! At shouting in the shout box =( TT^TT NOOOO

Will It ever come back? =(TT^TT ????? Cause if it is'nt I'll just go over to the corner and sob like some pathetic wimp

Will It ever come back? =(TT^TT ????? Cause if it is'nt I'll just go over to the corner and sob like some pathetic wimp

-pats sympathetically- It's okay. Shhh... There, there.

Come now, let's go make a whole bunch of random boards so that we might talk about what we would have said in teh SB.

[Edit] Oh dear, what about Tarla announcements? It could be too late by the time somebody announces it...

TT^TT I'm trying too..... TT^TT WAHHHHHHHHHHH :crying: :crying: WAHHHHH is it against the rules to go on strike? *sniff* *sniff*

Ooh! I'll get the picket signs!! Yay for picket signs. :baaasmiley: :jerrypteri: :offtopic: :withstupid:

On topic: I'm so off now with no SB. I'm so used to clicking in certain places on my screen to find something. now I have to recalibrate my mind... lol.

Well , There is no rules against going on strike (I smell Loophole) Starting a topic WE SHALL FIGHT BACK!

I think I might sit it out for a litle bit. not cuz i don't wanna join. I have homeworks. Ergheth...

What are you? Chicken? *making clucking sounds*

There is method in this madness, remember. :)

Back in the day, there was debate as to whether the OTB should stay or go. The main argument against it was that there was a shoutbox for random chat. Oh.

But hey, you should hope that the arcade makes up for it.

Does anyone remember TDN's August 2006 Games? :O Does that sound like a good idea to repeat?

There is method in this madness, remember. :)

Back in the day, there was debate as to whether the OTB should stay or go. The main argument against it was that there was a shoutbox for random chat. Oh.

But hey, you should hope that the arcade makes up for it.

Does anyone remember TDN's August 2006 Games? :O Does that sound like a good idea to repeat?

great now what am I going to do with all these picket signs??? :baaasmiley: :withstupid: :offtopic: :jerrypteri: O.O

HEY! I made those Jennifer. -grumbles- See> -points to my post above... WAY above-

Yeah, I think it would be fun to repeat that tough. It might bring back some friendly chit chat and competition.

Matt, I remember those games, I think I joined the forums then, But I didn't start posting fully until November.

remeber if we find talar is giving out stuff will tell eachother on the forums ???TTT^TTT now will never know!

Jennifer, why not install the toolbar?

That would help a lot.

I ccan't for some reson when i press download the thing pops up accept everything and then nothing happens =/

We might have to do a redo of the August 2006 games... yeah that sounds good actually. The problem was last time is that some of the games like bugged out... well, hey. You get what you pay for. A free mod = bugs. LOL, we'll see... I'm working on some database work right now, as we have some old, old arcade stuff left in the system from previous versions and the system won't let me delete it. Soo... yeah. I'm workin' on getting a new arcade back! b)

Hang tight! ;)

Hanging tight literally cause somehow I woke up hanging off a cliff HELPPP!!!!