Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

LOL

Well a Rubik's cube is the ultimate weapon against boredom, which is the main reason I have it around. :yes:

I've heard of people that can solve Rubic's cubes under 15 sec. wearing a blindfold with their hands behind their back. Creepy stuff.

What I do is just dismantle it and put it back together with the right colors in the right places. It's a rather simple toy from the inside.

The fastest time I've seen a cube solved is 11 seconds, without the blindfold or behind-the-back trick. I wanna be able to do that. :yes:

^^^^ :O That is cheating Revenge!!!! Haven't we already had Confetti as a word of the day??

This guy and chick are throwing things at each other fighting across the road from my work :S

... No comment.

(seriously, I have nothing else to say.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please at least try and contribute to the current topic...

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well you could atleast answer my question??!!

Guest Levy

About the Rubix cube. I know a guy who can solve any Rubix cube. I lost a bet to him once, if he couldn't solve a cube I mixed up I give him five bucks. He got it in about 45 seconds.

I've seen this special Rubix cube that has different shapes as well as mixed up colors. You were supposed to get it so that it had one color on each side AND in a cube shape. It once sat on a teacher's desk, and one morning I saw it solved and the teacher said some little kid finished it at open house! :O

I sent that link to all of my friends' emails, and now they can't get it out of their heads. They randomly sing it at school sometimes. ^_^ xD

Hehe... That was quite good :D Don't know if I can remember the words long enough to sing the song :P

REVENGE IS HERE TO POST SOMETHING RANDOM AND SLIGHTLY QUESTIONABLE!!!

Did you know there is a type of mite that lives in your mattress and feeds off of your dead skin cells while you sleep? Of course, they won't harm you, they're actually quite healthy for you. And if for some reason you decide not to sleep in your bed for a few weeks (say, for a month and a half), when you come back about 30% of the dust on your pillow will be made up of its feces.

There is also a type of microorganism that looks similar to an alligator living on your eyelashes, which is what causes it to sting when an eyelash gets in your eye.

Your welcome.

I knew those two facts!! YAY... I feel clever!!! I think I watched a documentary about both of them :D

I don't know when or where I watched it, but yeah I did!! Lols.. Night Revenge!

By the way, it is possible to solve any Rubik's cube, no matter how it's scrambled. :yes: You just have to follow a certain algorithm.

I believe the world record for solving a Rubik's cube is six seconds, although I'm not really sure...

Why in the world did the second floor get closed anyways.... And we'll have to clean it first, it's probably coated in dust.