Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night Everybody!!! Hmm... what to do, what to do?

Yeah, it's just about summer here. We almost reached 100 degress F today. (I dunno how to convert to Celcius. x_x)

Something to do with subtracting 30... I dunno. I'm not a fan of math.

Ack! Where did my randomness go? I lost it somewhere! Did my dog eat it? Is it wedged somewhere in the freezer? Has it all just been a dream?

The world may never know.

You still posting the random word for the day, Revenge? Or is it only on you petpage?

I pay attention to it!! Plus I think firetail did and I bet you AA probably did too... So you know that is three that I can think of!!

Now you have confused me!! I have no idea what you are on about!! Lols.. It is winter over here :crying: I want it to be warm and sunny!!!

Guest Levy

Its cool and sunny here, well not... sun went down. I got sunburn last Thursday. (OMG, HE WENT OUTSIDE!!?!?!?!ONE11!)

Try getting sunburnt in NZ!! Happens to be the most fun in the world!!! *nods*

Some guy came to fix my air conditioning and now my office smells like the soap you can get in public toilets and hotels.

Meh... I don't really like that smell... Kind of smells a little perfumey but smelly :S Wish the smell would go away!!!

Lols... I had to get my partner to explain that to me :P Why you do that Lev?

Well if things mess up, couldn't you just disable again? Or am I on the wrong limb here?

In a completely random change of topic, I can now solve a Rubik's cube in five minutes and 16 seconds. ^_^

^^^^ Well aren't you just a smart little cookie?

<<<< Has absolutely no idea how to solve a rubic cube!

There are seven basic stages for the beginner method of solving the cube - once you get those down, it's actually pretty easy. Then you can go on to learn the advanced methods for solving the cube rapidly. :yes:

Guest Levy
Lols... I had to get my partner to explain that to me :P Why you do that Lev?

Well the forums owner wanted the ability for members to use div tags in their sig. I had to add strict rules for the usage of . Hopefully, nothing will go wrong.

Since I have no knowledge of HTML whatsoever, I'll just come out and say that I hope things go well for you and no...codes or anything get damaged. x_x

Maybe I should start back on my unsolved Rubik's cube...

Well just do a quick Google search and you should be able to find plenty of guides on solving Rubik's cubes. :yes: Although of course, it's generally better to learn it in person from an expert (I'm lucky enough to have one in my class).

Eh I would try and learn, but.... Eh. Couldn't be bothered.

Well that and the fact that I don't actually own a Rubik's Cube :P