Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well the lack of a specific topic was the reason I randomly shared the information of my weekend in the post above yours :P

Uh... Anybody seen any good movies/tv shows lately?

Hmm... well there was this one docudrama called 'Race to Mars' that wasn't too bad. And it seems that 'Life After People' will be airing in Malaysia pretty soon, that's something I definitely want to see. :yes:

Oh that 'Life After People' thing that people were talking about before looks good. I have no idea when it airs in Australia though , so I really should look it up. Either that or I could try and watch it on the internet somewhere :D

Well it'll probably air in Australia before it airs here. :P I guess you could just check the History Channel website...

Hopefully it airs soon/hasn't aired already, but I'll go and check the History Channel website now to find out *runs off*

Hmm, I couldn't find a release date here. It's probably already aired. Oh well, if I ever get a chance to see it I will.

Ahh, another update on the DOOM badge. What will this one look like?

Like I said on the DOOM board, I really like it. I think the curved edges improve the look of it and make it look quite a lot more professional.

While it may have been a small change, it really improved it. Great work AA!

Well you'll have to hit refresh again, because I just fixed another mistake I made. :P Basically I forgot to remove the parts of the glow layer that went over the rounded edges.

For any non-DOOM members out there, expect some recruiting and DOOM advertising to occur soon. Remember, if you ever want to join (it will save us having to destroy you) just say so on the DOOM board and you will be welcomed with open arms (couldn't think of an evil way to put that :P)

Just click the DOOM badge in my sig and it will take you to the right page to join us. Join usssssssssssssssssssss :devil:

*smiles because it's weekend*

I like your new set Levy, but what show(or wherever it comes from) is that image from?

Cool website Levy, I might use it if I feel the need :P

@Dillon: I decided to join Litrion and see what it's like. It looks pretty good thus far, it just needs a few more members. Of course the site is only a few days old, so the lack of members is excused. All in all, it looks like a good site :D

Thanks Tom. I saw.

Im still gonna call ya Dj. mabey i dunno.

still working on it. but all major things are done. :yes:

Lol, you can call me whatever you like. Tom, Dj, DOOM Bringer, you can even call me fwjweiruhfweuih if you'd like, I'm not very fussy about it :P

Let's hope Litrion grows to be big and active! :D

Lol Dill, I said you can call me whatever, so call me anything you'd like :P

Anyway, the forum has like 6 members already which is pretty good considering how long it's been around.

*cough* make me mod *cough, lol jks :P

*cough* Ok, but then will you make me one, lol :P *cough*

Anyway, I made TDN Forums a Minicity (Dillon gave me the idea). So if you want our city to grow and expand go here: http://tdn-forums.myminicity.com/

I might make a topic about the Minicity later...