Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@Dj: Neorune closed down to lack of staff orginization and support.

but Litrion is under construction. :yes:

Two days seem like such a long time on these forums, don't you think? Well anyways, I'm Revenge and I'll be hosting "Revenge's Refresher" this afternoon! (Catchy, ain't it? *theme music plays* ) Revenge is recently reinstated psychopathic mummy from wayback when, and wishes to know this: What the donkey-blaster has been going on?! (In a good-natured way, of course.)

You might want to fix your site, Dillon. Leaving all the files viewable and unprotected is a major security problem. ;)

I'm currently developing an admin panel and layout for my site. I might even ask for beta testers soon... It pwns, I'll telll you that! :P

Hey guys, anyone having problems with YouTube? I can go on Youtube, but when I click on a Video i only hear the sound, but can't see anything but the top navigation area of YouTube. I just want to check whether it is only me who is having this problem before I try to fix it XD. Thanks!

Ellie youtube works fine for me. I can wait for PIDAY! and isnt PIDAY ST.PATRICKS DAY?

YAY!

BTW: What browser are you using?

Ellie youtube works fine for me. I can wait for PIDAY! and isnt PIDAY ST.PATRICKS DAY?

YAY!

BTW: What browser are you using?

I'm using IE6. I am able to watch some videos, but other than that I can only hear the sound. I get no error messages of my flash or java player.

No problem. Always good to help out people.

Might be Youtube and IE6. Because i see all my videos fine. :P

Youtube is working okay for me... not that I use it much though.

And Ellie, I don't want to sound pressing, but I'd seriously recommend that you either switch to IE7 or Firefox. IE6 is one of the least secure browsers I've ever seen, and IE7 has been around long enough to have most of its bugs ironed out. :yes: They've even released the IE8 beta now...

*poofs in discreetly behind Ellie's ear* Get Firefox..... *poofs to other ear* Yes, I agree. Firefoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :P

I'm just kidding :D

Lol.

Anyway Dillon, I was just checking out your Litrion forum and I have a question to ask. What is the forums actually for? Is there a theme to it, like TDN is for neopets?

basically a general chat forum.

combined with some gaming and graphics.

plus a few other things that will come up in time

That sounds interesting...

I MIGHT join if it becomes a good, well maintained forum (like this one). But until then, I might just check it out every now and then and lurk :P

Well you could always ask a few members on this forum for help. :yes:

And it's not absolutely essential for Ellie to switch from IE to Firefox (or switch from IE6 at all right now), but it would make things a lot more secure.

I could but i need to find a free forum software that i can convert from that one to a different one.

well phpBB doesnt have the mods i want. plus mod database sucks

SMF: Layout, permission settings, and admin cp sucks.

so i choosed myBB, again. XD

On a completely different note to the above conversations, it's the weekend! (well Friday afternoon)

I'm gonna chill out tonight and watch some sport (an Australian Rugby League competition starts again tonight so that should be sweet). Then I'll play some sport on the weekend (tennis on Sat, rugby on Sun), then I have two easy days of school before my 5 day Easter holidays. While I'm not particularly amazing at playing sport I still love it, it's always great to watch and play.

Continue on with your previous conversations like I never pointlessly explained my weekend. This is a dream.... *vanishes*

Well we don't really have a specific topic at this point in time do we... any suggestions?