Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

An hour forward tonight? This means that it will get dark later in the day, and the sun will be up later as well.

Neomysterion must re-adapt to these ever-changing time settings.

Umm, was it charles? :O Congrats on the game Ryan! You're pretty much the only other person that I know with white. Everyone chose black.

I liked the legendary from Black, so I got that one. But since I have a gift card for EB Games too, I might get white, as well, or I might buy a copy I don't yet have. Anyone have any idea how to find my friend code?

I want to start interacting with other humans, LOL

Yours truly is willing to pick up both versions for his birthday. I've been collecting the Pokemon games since I was in my middle school years, and nothing is going to stop me for when I get both Pokemon Black and White for my birthday. My uncle might get me a $100 GameStop Giftcard like he did last year, I can't wait! :yes:

I got black even though I like Zekrom better because I wanted access to Black City :P

My brother has white because he didn't care haha, he was just going to get whichever one I didn't want xDD

I have neither. I don't even have the last one because despite there being a new pokemon game out, the last one is still almost 40 bucks <_< Why oh why do the prices never go down. :sad02: I think I would really like to buy some if they weren't so expensive.

Also possibly a dumb question but do you get the black legendary pokemon with the white game since that's the one on the cover? If so, I definitely like that one way better and one day may purchase it.

Also possibly a dumb question but do you get the black legendary pokemon with the white game since that's the one on the cover? If so, I definitely like that one way better and one day may purchase it.

It's Ying-Yang themed. So if you put the games side by side, it would pretty much make the symbol, black on white and white on black. You get the black one in the White game and vise versa.

And yeah, $40 is pretty rediculous.

I cut way back on video games because of the price. I have the DS and the Wii but I hardly ever buy games on it anymore, and when I do, I buy them used. I owuld so love to play the new Pokemon games though...the ying-yang concept sounds cool. But I'm definitely beating Epic Mickey before I buy anything else.

Ah, I the 3DS sounds SO awesome. But I should probably wait a little while until its been out for a while so I don't spend super amounts of money on it too. Maybe for my birthday or maybe shooting for christmas might be a better/more realistic option.

Spinny chair FTW. Black is going pretty wel for me, but one of my freinds beat it in 3 days o_O BTW, litwick is now my 3rd fav pokemon, beside scizor and marowak.

I have 2 spinny chairs. they rock.

Random fact: I need a new spinny chair. The arms of mine don't stay in place, they fall over a lot, the back is all wonky at like a 45 degree angle and it doesn't roll 1/2 the time any more also it's mad not comfortable.

Hey all :)

Nice to see the site back to normal.

Argh, I'm stuck on Nova Defender for AAA. I watched a YT vid of how to get the score within the first 3 levels. The person made it look easy :( I'm useless though, most I've got to is 300k.