Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Last year I missed it. Well, i'm going to have breakfast. See you guys later!

Hahaha! Breakfast seems funny.....To me....Because it's 6:00 pm here, and its raining, and it's dark...Lol, the rain doesn't have anything to do with it.....P.s. It's every MONTH not year.... I think that's what you meant to say...

Imagine if it rained on Halloween....How would you trick or treat???

By the way: Do you guys know when the next part of the plot will be out??? *TDN*

Ahhhh....It's Friday....I wonder if more battledome challengers will be released....

Hey, you guys, mind if you tell me good weaponary under the price of 100k???

OMG!!! I figured something out!!! CHAPTER 10 IS OUT!!! go see it:

http://www.neopets.com/halloween/hwp/comic.phtml

In the end, we'll have to battle the Krawk!!! Tada!!! It's like a war.... I mean it is....

Omg!!! THE BATTLEDOME CHALLENGERS HAVE CHANGED!!!

They're now....

Black Elm 15

Blathering Beech 30

Savage Sycamore 50

Well, I'm off to fight!!!

This is very sad.......I can't defeat the third tree..... It is really sad..... And the server is slow......Poor me....I'm afraid I failed in this war already....

Sure. I was following you arround on Hawlloween form my front porch a time zone away. Besdies, I'd had WAY too much sugar on Halloween and had a MAJOR sugar high going. I was more intent of poking the light-up spiders on the archway thingie my dad put up for Halloween than anything else. xD

Those fake fangs are uncormftorable. They feel like they'll cut your gums sometimes.

Interesting conversation...... Lol. Well, I'll try and defeat the trees as much as I can, seeing as I can only go this far.....I'll be prepared for the next war.....

Edit: HAHAHA! Nice addition to your siggy anime!

my computer is deleting all my cookies! *resets fast reply option*

And you leave everyone's sigs alone or I'll make Ian take away your powers on the grounds of harassing the members! Well, I will when he gets back!

*protects siggy from mikey* YOU can't take my YELLOW STAR beautiful siggy away!!!

*Lol - I'm actualy okay if you change mine*