Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm pretty sure the prizes are all marrow-themed. I think I recall seeing a marrow sword of some sort before.

Yeah... that doesn't really sound worth the effort at all.

Oh, and I have another Wishing Well question. Do you keep wishing for the same item every day, until you get it?

I am going to try the Wishing Well after hearing what Masaryk said. I wouldnt mind winning a Bag of Peanuts.

I tried it this morning. Donated 50NP, and I wished for a Snorkle Snout. Bag of Peanuts is next.

Yeah, I just wished for a Bag of Peanuts. I probably wont use it though, but that is IF I eventually win it. I will probably sell it because they sell FAST! :laughingsmiley:

That is what I would do, but right now I am a little short on np. Sooooo I will first bring back my account and then get avatars. Thats my style, for the time being though. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah... that doesn't really sound worth the effort at all.

Oh, and I have another Wishing Well question. Do you keep wishing for the same item every day, until you get it?

I continue asking for the same thing until I get it. It seems to work better for me that way. I hope you win something quickly.

I continue asking for the same thing until I get it. It seems to work better for me that way. I hope you win something quickly.

Thank you for the advice and information. I would have never tried it, if you hadn't mentioned it.

Can you get Nerkmids from it? Or is that too high of a rarity?

I would guess nerkmids are too high in rarity since all that I ever see win are plushies.

I just looked at the "Recently Won" underneath the Well and I saw only Bag of Peanuts. This is raising my hopes! :laughingsmiley:

I just looked at the "Recently Won" underneath the Well and I saw only Bag of Peanuts. This is raising my hopes! :laughingsmiley:

I saw a lot of Snorkle Snouts when I went to do my donation this morning. I need both, but I am starting with the SS. Then I will go for the peanuts. Meanwhile, researching Nerkmids, just to be sure.

I saw a lot of Snorkle Snouts when I went to do my donation this morning. I need both, but I am starting with the SS. Then I will go for the peanuts. Meanwhile, researching Nerkmids, just to be sure.

Ohhh! Gotta try snorkle snout next then I can probably get that avatar!

Ohhh! Gotta try snorkle snout next then I can probably get that avatar!

I still need both the Snorkle Snout avatar, and the Bag of Peanuts. I just haven't wanted to spend the NP. Same with the Nerkmids. This seems like a good way to do it.

If you ever get a Tyrannian PB, let me know. I will buy it from you. My husband is all about the Tyrannian pets. (And Darigan, and Mutant, and Zombie and ew.) :laughingsmiley: I'd love to surprise him with one. It'd be even better to get one from you, to help you out with your Krawk fund. (Btw, I got a Blue Krawk petpet from the petpet lab ray today. Too bad I can't get a Krawk pet from it.)

Uhhh, yeaaaa. I'll still take for the Krawk fund, but I think (not sure, but maybe) my most important fund would be the Darigan PB fund. I'd get it sooner than I would for the Krawk MP.

Speaking of Krawks, has anyone ever gotten a chance to buy a Krawk petpet, cause I've never seen one in stores. Or the trading block, or auction.

Hey, That's not fair. You are in Team MQ now.

Well, at least show some spirit. That would cheer me up.

Look at the siggy, and look at avvie. Isn't that enough? Besides, Maraquarian PBs cost literally 10 times more than a Darigan PB.

I still need both the Snorkle Snout avatar, and the Bag of Peanuts. I just haven't wanted to spend the NP. Same with the Nerkmids. This seems like a good way to do it.

I cant get the bag of peanuts avatar until I have a elephante... but I do have a koi :) first limited edition pet

Uhhh, yeaaaa. I'll still take for the Krawk fund, but I think (not sure, but maybe) my most important fund would be the Darigan PB fund. I'd get it sooner than I would for the Krawk MP.

Speaking of Krawks, has anyone ever gotten a chance to buy a Krawk petpet, cause I've never seen one in stores. Or the trading block, or auction.

Look at the siggy, and look at avvie. Isn't that enough? Besides, Maraquarian PBs cost literally 10 times more than a Darigan PB.

Okay, then it can go into your Darigan PB fund. Who am I to make demands concerning which fund it goes into? :laughingsmiley: I always bought him a Darigan PB, when it was a discount day in the Hidden Tower, but I didn't. They're what... like, 1.4 million?

I've never seen a Krawk petpet in the petpet shop. There's 4 on the TP right now, none with prices. But I think they're worth like, 18 million now.

Okay, then it can go into your Darigan PB fund. Who am I to make demands concerning which fund it goes into? :laughingsmiley: I always bought him a Darigan PB, when it was a discount day in the Hidden Tower, but I didn't. They're what... like, 1.4 million?

I've never seen a Krawk petpet in the petpet shop. There's 4 on the TP right now, none with prices. But I think they're worth like, 18 million now.

Wow that's a lot, but I guess cheaper than a draik egg :laughingsmiley:

I remember them being 3 mil. If that's the case, I'm better off getting a MP. Anywho, thanks for the donation/early puchase.

I'm off! *goes to spin the wheel of incredible tediousness*

I cant get the bag of peanuts avatar until I have a elephante... but I do have a koi :) first limited edition pet

If you have a side account, just toss a pet to it, and spend time adopting pets for avatars. When you're done, get your regular pet back. That's what I did.

Wow that's a lot, but I guess cheaper than a draik egg :laughingsmiley:

You can't be too sure with their prices. They try to keep up to date, but there's so many items, they don't get researched as often. So it could be less by now. I have no idea.

I remember them being 3 mil. If that's the case, I'm better off getting a MP. Anywho, thanks for the donation/early puchase.

I'm off! *goes to spin the wheel of incredible tediousness*

I have no idea. They only have the Unpainted and Brown Krawk's priced. Both are marked as 18 million. I checked the TP for others, but the unpainted are the only ones listed.

If you get a Krawk petpet and paint it, then turn it into a pet, will it keep its painted colour?

If you get a Krawk petpet and paint it, then turn it into a pet, will it keep its painted colour?

Yes. When my petpet got zapped into a Krawk, my husband decided to research how you get Krawks from the petpet (even though it doesn't work with zapped ones.) If you start with a painted Krawk petpet, the Krawk pet, will be that color.

Your husband must've been dissipointed that he can't transform it into a Krawk.

He doesn't like Krawk's. And it was my petpet... on my lap pet. So pfffft to him. :laughingsmiley: I zapped a Ruki (his favorite) made it not only Shadow, but a totally awesome BD pet.

And... 2000 posts.

Thank you. :)

And he loved it. He was very excited to have a BD pet he didn't have to train. By the time I was done zapping it, it had nearly 90 HP, it's stats rivaled my level 20 Kougra. And it was level 1 when I gave it to him.