Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*LOL* it was a typo that I didnt see cuz FF didnt show it to me :) *kicks it*.

Dont you think that TNT is freezing lots of people nowadays?

This just proves that TNT are very freeze happy. :(

Have you tried sending in one of those form thingys? Explain WHY you were frozen, and stuff like items/NP out/etc.

EDIT: YAHOO! 1K POSTS! *randomly high-fives anyone*

I sent a response almost 2 days back. I got a response which was an automatic one, which was:

Hi, Can you tell me if you received any unsolicited emails in your hotmail inbox requestion a password or PIN? We are trying to determine exactly how people got scammed so we can return the accounts quickly, and any information you can give us will be appreciated :) If you have any other questions, don't forget to include the entire text of this e-mail with your username clearly at the top. This will help me better address your situation.

Since then I've had no reply, and although I appreciate that TNT is very busy, what with the plot now coming, a response wouldn't go amiss, seeing as it takes only 5 minutes to check an inbox.

Wait a minute, what happened to the red hissi at the top! I swear, whoever removed him will find him/herself in a time machine to WW3!

The hissi has been gone for a very long time. I believe he/she was last here three site redesigns ago, and AFAIK, I don't think he was ever on the forums.

Since then I've had no reply, and although I appreciate that TNT is very busy, what with the plot now coming, a response wouldn't go amiss, seeing as it takes only 5 minutes to check an inbox.

What makes you think there's a plot coming? Anyways, I think the reason you haven't gotten a reply is because they're going through all of the emails you guys have sent back, and they're trying to find the reason the accounts got compromised. In any case, I hope that you get your account back soon.

Where is Laura when you need here? *Puts some super glue on one half and sticks you to your other half* That would be good until Laura gets here :yes:.

Now I can perform that magic trick where you saw yourself in half! 8D

*runs off to Vegas*

Too bad, I already stuck you with SUPAH, SUPAH Glue. It is made in InsanityLand :D.

Oh well, looks like you are gonna have to fire many workers of of there jobs, NAH, they are feepits so we just have to ship it to grossly-sweet Land or whatever :yes:.