Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have to do this HUGE verb packet. As if I don't know how to use verbs. Ya know, you'd think that being in Honors English in high school would be a tip-off that I've done tons of writing and clearly know how to use "exciting" verbs.

A1 STEAK SAUCE?!?! I eat that on everything. XD

I would like to say that I'm a member of those ranks. But very very (very) rarely I go on to talk to old friends. But that's like once every 4 or 5 months (and that's as frequent as it gets XD)

I still go on Neo every day (I'm a lil uninterested in it now..xD) just to check on my Neopets and maybe even spend some time there. (I rarely do my dailies sometimes. :P) I sometimes don't do the plots because I have a billion other sites to go to xDDD

So I guess I can't be qualified as a quitter xD

And upon that day, a great horde of quitters assembled on the plains of the Forum, under the banner; 'Non Curo' emblazoned with a rampant couch potato. Each figure of the horde bearing a giant placard with the Latin phrase shining on their own placard. The horde numbered many, but two figures across the field stood alone. A knight in full armour on a Storm grey charger of enormous proportions and a young woman of slight figure on a large black courserequally dressed for battle. A raven flew to her shoulder, and she stroked its beak slowly.

"Summon the others."

The Raven speedily flew off to the distance as the hordes began their long run to the battle.

"A good fight?" the lady asked, readying her reins for quick movement and steadying her halberd as her horse moved.

"A good fight." answered the knight, flexing his sword-arm, ready. Drawing his Greatsword, they both lured the horde to the cliff's base.

----------------------------------

Levy, Myriads are better than Legions, as thy horde shall find out. ;)

"And the attack on the forum aroused one of the great protecters, the One Who Has Powers. She immediately banned the quitters, and peace reigned on the forums once more."

Or so I've heard. xD

XD That raises an interesting question... is it actually possible for a mod to ban themself from TDN forums?

Wow, to answer those Questions:

Revenge, no you weren't the knight- he's just an ambiguous (unknown) feller. And, I based the girl on a roleplaying character I have on another site.

Mira- Sure you can be the Raven, or one of the others. -

----

Though isn't that Ironic, AA, why would a Mod ban themselves from the forums- they're the 'Knights of the realm' of the Forum, in a figurative sense. It'd be like a knight going up to a Dragon and throwing aside his sword and shield.

Moving on, Has anyone heard of 'Lyonesse'? It's supposed to be a sunken land lying off the Isles of Scilly, to the south-west of Cornwall, in the UK. Do you think other such places exist?

Hello all!!!

AA I read your prologue-ish story!! I think it is good and you should keep it going!!!

Morgan; Life is illogical, but it is possible right?