Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Here you are... *drumroll*

The most fantabulous part of your boring day... *drumroll continues*

The one... The greatest...

WORD OF THE DAY!!! *drumroll ends, fans scream and cheer*

IS: CH-- *gets mobbed by angry koala*

*unleases deadly pigeons* Attack, my pets! Go forth and ripped the...spleens...out of my enemies! *squawk*

The CBOTPP wasn't quite as random as the OTB...it was always food related. :yes:

*Types commands into computer console* Well that's my contribution to the random attacks. :evil:

Hmm... does anybody think I should be getting a new set soon?

Why do you always rely on computers to attack people? One of these days your computer will crash...:shiftyeyes_anim:

And I think your current set is just fine. ^_^

Thanks!

And I don't rely on computers to attack people - computers are only one of the routes that can be used. :evil:

Guest Levy

Solution to a computer that has crashed to be used as a weapon after crashing: Throw it!

((PS, This was typed before I saw Jhon's post...))

Guest Levy

The insanity of TDN is brought to you by Installation-04 Lunatic Asylum. Strap yourself to a rocket and hope you can find us.

This rocket brought to you by: FPFR (Fuel Pods For Rockets), where our slogan is, "We guarantee that if your rocket is missing a fuel pod, you'll be stuck on your planet forever!"

Well I kinda know how you feel Parsh. :P Although of course, I never had a chance of getting into the content team anyway.

Why were you always so negative about your Content Staff chances AA? I thought your application was fantastic! Mine on the other hand... :P

Oh and for anyone who was wondering where I have been (presumably nobody), my internet died and then mysteriously came back...

That happens at times. Except for me it tends to mysteriously come back for short periods of time, then die again. Oh well... <_<

Mine used to do that all the time, it would disappear for 5 minutes, sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes for days for no real reason. But I've fixed those problems and now my PC manages a consistent, mediocre internet speed that doesn't crash.

I'd rather have a crappy internet than no internet at all!