Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think he meant to say 'trouserpant'. :P

*Bangs head on wall repeatedly* I'm feeling rather off today - maybe I should have waited for the sterilisation team before checking DOOM's biochemical weapon batches...

Guest Levy

I found that image on the Neopets site, created by TNT... Makes you wonder what TNT thinks of their users nowadays right?

Word!

Guest Levy

Liiiike, the Bush administration? They use terrorism and natural disasters as an excuse to make themselves richer with their invested money in oil.

Well this isn't a debates forum, so let's not go into that...

So... *pulls out cannon and starts blasting randomly*

It's time for another one of Tom's completely random, pointless statements about his life! *cheesy theme music plays*: Lol, a guy streaked at my school last Friday. His friends bet him over $300 to do it and he actually went through with it after school. All he had on was a little bag on his head with eye holes cut into it to protect his identity. Not that the bag did much, because someone ratted him out today and he disappeared before the end of the day. We haven't found out what has happened to him yet, but he seems to be in huge trouble. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens...

That was another one of Tom's completely random, pointless statements about his life! *theme music plays* :P

Sleep for me now, good night everyone.

Guest Levy

Could someone help me out. Someone who has been paying attention to the USA presidential primaries election. Indiana's primaries are tomorrow and I have no clue who I am going to vote for, Hillary or Barack? I am torn between the two and I have no clue who to chose. >.<

While you should have your own right to choice, I've listened to both of their speeches, and Obama's sound more convincing. However, please remember not to support politicians, since they are all backstabbers. ;)

Guest Levy

Well I explained this to Brittney earlier:

"I think the Clinton supporters are liars. I heard them say on the radio Sunday mourning that Obama never said anything about helping the gas prices go down but when I saw support commercial for Obama he was talking about oil industries... so I conclude that Clinton's supporters are liars."

Im trying out for the NA potion on the staff and i noticed the only people with more Avies with me are people who signed up just to try out.

This makes me feel better cause i've been here longer.

Just thought id share my feelings at the moment

Guest Levy

Aaaand I still got nothing...

To change the subject yet again, anyone ever try to EV train a pokemon? Offer me an answer to some of my questions yes?

I know the basics, is there a way to know when a Pokemon can't increase a base stat any further?

Do EVs only increase at lvl 100 or do they gradually increase as you raise it from say a lvl 1 or something?

Could you have EV trained a pokemon without even knowing you have EV trained it?

Will you answer any more of my questions should they arise (X3) ?

Im trying out for the NA potion on the staff and i noticed the only people with more Avies with me are people who signed up just to try out.

This makes me feel better cause i've been here longer.

Just thought id share my feelings at the moment

TRANSLATION :P:

I am going to try out for the NeoAvatars (shortened to NA) portion of the staff and I noticed that the only people who happen to have more avatars than me signed up to the forums just to try out for the staff position.

This makes me feel better because I have been here longer than they have

I just thought I'd share my feelings at the moment.

I consider myself to be a good chat speak/poor grammar translator (no offense Aang) :graduated:

Random fact time! Did you know that if you filled in all the cells in a single Microsoft Excel worksheet, you'd need something on the order of 35,000 pieces of A4 paper to print them all out?

Wow I wonder how many trees suffered to figure that fun fact out :P Although, some smart person probably just figured it out without the need to use 35,000 pieces of paper. I think Al Gore should thank whoever discovered that fun fact by treating them to one of his amazingly interesting Powerpoint Presentations!

By the way (I could check but I'm feeling lazy) can anyone tell me how many cells there are in a single Excel worksheet?

Well I figured it out with a calculator. :P Calculators are handy tools for relieving boredom.

There are exactly 1,703,936 cells in one Microsoft Excel worksheet.