Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lucky you. When we do our annual visits, I'm not allowed to pack anything black (or anything that implies being emo), bring any makeup, or stuff that isn't really appropriate for a "young growing child" to be wearing. Sheesh, I'm 15....>.>

At least they are a few states away, and not next door. *whew* Guess they just can't give up the image of me in a pink, frilly dress with a little teddy bear clutched in one arm. xP

I guess it would be nice not to have to carefully calculate the degree to which you can trust somebody every time you meet them... a pity that's not possible.

I can trust many people in my family, Just not my little brother

Hehe. Me too. My little brother is a :evil: . Yup. Although I'm not sure about my little sister and other little brother either. I can trust my parents though. And most of the people in my family. :)

I'm not sure about friends though.

Anyway. Hey! How is everyone? What's everyone been up to?

So how's everyone? I'm bored right now. :guiltysmiley:

Bored, got back from school. Nothing to do today whatsoever.

I'm glad Thanksgiving is coming up though.

No thanks. x3 Try playing the piano with gloves on...I did that once when the heater broke down. I couldn't play fast enough and my hands were all red, so I put a pair of leather gloves on. Didn't help much. *shrugs*

Yeah, hooray for Thanksgiving. What are you guys all thankful for? Besides the usual family, friends, teachers, etc?

I'm thankful for having a computer, piano, keyboard, mp3 (not my broken iPod..<_<), stereo, and...uh...hmm.....I'll check back to you on the rest. xD

Heh. Funny. I'm from Wales, so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving like you do. We hae a diolchgarwch, which is Welsh for thanksgiving, but it's more to be in thanks for the harvest sort of thing, and we had that a few weeks a go. It's not as big a celebration as in America.

I think, anyway.

But, I am still grateful for things. :) More or less the same as you, Shattered Ribbon (lol. Sorry, what can I call you?) apart from a Viola instead of a piano, and a working iPod instead of an mp3. :P

Lol. Yup. You've got to be Celtic to say that. XD Or at least be able to speak Welsh properly.

You can call me Rebecca. But you know that from the shotbox already. :)

There's a place in Wales called...

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll - uh, hold on.. I'll google it...

Aha. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Try saying that. :P It means something like "The church of St Mary.."

Hold on. I'll google that too.

"Saint Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the Church of St. Tysilio of the red cave."

Yup. Nice, ain't it?

Hehe. It's not really that hard. You say everything as you spell it.

Not like Irish. We went to this thing in a University, and it was like a language day, and there was this thing, try a language in half an hour. The language was Irish.

Now that is one hard language.

Hm, I'm going to Denny's with my parents then probably going to see a movie in the Theater. If there isn't a good movie out then were renting Ratatouille if it isn't still sold out.

Hm, I'm going to Denny's with my parents then probably going to see a movie in the Theater. If there isn't a good movie out then were renting Ratatouille if it isn't still sold out.

There's a theater in Fort Wayne still showing that movie!

There's a theater in Fort Wayne still showing that movie!

Wow, and that movie is on DVD now. xD

Theres this one theater near a Park that shows movies usually 3 months after the movie comes out in the normal theaters.

Lol. Yup. You've got to be Celtic to say that. XD Or at least be able to speak Welsh properly.

You can call me Rebecca. But you know that from the shotbox already. :)

There's a place in Wales called...

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll - uh, hold on.. I'll google it...

Aha. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Try saying that. :P It means something like "The church of St Mary.."

Hold on. I'll google that too.

"Saint Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the Church of St. Tysilio of the red cave."

Yup. Nice, ain't it?

You should try Maori (the original language of New Zealand).

'Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiw

enuaakitanatahu' is the name of a hill, which translates to 'The summit where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, the climber of mountains, the land-swallower who travelled about, played his flute to his loved one'.