Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love scary movies, but I hate the paranoia afterwards lol. Foreign horror movies seem to be scarier for me, but I usually prefer watching American ones because I'm only creeped out for a day or so afterwards, while with foreign horror movies...they stay in my head for weeks.

I don't even want to hear them. I have to wear headphones when my husband is watching them.

Come to think of it... I have seen a horror movie. I saw Daybreakers. I was completely grossed out, but it wasn't that bad, considering.

But I haven't seen the super creepy, violent ones, like the Saw movies or ones like that.

I don't even want to hear them. I have to wear headphones when my husband is watching them.

Come to think of it... I have seen a horror movie. I saw Daybreakers. I was completely grossed out, but it wasn't that bad, considering.

But I haven't seen the super creepy, violent ones, like the Saw movies or ones like that.

If you get nauseous easily, you wouldn't be able to stomach the Saw movies. I prefer comedy movies myself, but I enjoy the adrenaline rush from scary/horror movies.

:laughingsmiley: I gross out semi-easily as well. It's not so much an adversion to blood and guts (like my sister and dad) but CSI is about the limits of that I like to have to look at.

Seeing my own blood makes my stomach curl a bit, but I love CSI and (some) gory movies.

It depends. Things like CSI, I can deal with. Daybreakers, had a bit too much blood for me at the end. And I don't even like the sounds. My husband plays some graphic games here in there, or the horror movies, and I can't deal with it. Just hearing the noises grosses me out.

When it comes to real life, I don't think I could give shots, or draw blood. (I don't like having either done to me.) but I deal with what I have to and that's about it.

It's my sister and dad that are absolutely horrible with it. My dad avoids it at all costs, except for when he has to do stuff, like when he had to give my mom shots after her surgery. And my sister... well, she fainted, just watching me get laser treatments on my birthmark when I was younger. She wasn't even having to deal with it, she was just watching. I remember the doctor and nurse having to stop part-way through, to carry her out of the room.

Haven't seen The Omen and Insidious was alright...this ONE jump scare got me good though x'D

If anyone can recommend any other good scary movies, do share! I'm still trying to watch more that I haven't seen :3

I thought Insidious was ridiculous LOL. Lots of horror movies can make me jump, but it doesn't have any kind of lasting effect. :(

I'm kind of grossed out like that too - I think I'm more able to handle blood IRL than in movies, though. :laughingsmiley: But to me, gory stuff is just gross, not scary -- so I didn't particularly enjoy the Saw movies, but not because I thought they were frightening. I just don't think it has any entertainment value. :P

*Changes topic of horror movies*

So you guys like my new name, right? :P But, just so you know, it's NOT random. And, in fact, I'll give 25 000 NP to the first person to figure out what it is.

Google gave me no results. I give up

Jagntah? Didn't see anything...found Jagannath, a 'deity worshiped primarily by the Hindu and Buddhist' (Taken From Wikipedia)

Anyway, anyone should can figure it out, if they think. I have a few hints I'll give out if no one gets it soon.

Anyone here like Doctor Who?

those who cannot remember the past are not condemned to repeat it?

I looked up doctor who j and found Jenny as the first.

and then i looked up that with a v instead and found voyage of the damned.

so im guessing it's something to do with that.

For J's, I found:

Jackie Tyler

Captain Jack Harkness

J7 (aka Chimera)

Janet who helped defeat the Vervoids

Janley who assists on Vulcan and died saving Valmar

Jondar - Varosian rebel

John Viner

For V's, I found:

Vincent van Gogh

Victoria - Josiah was planning on using someone to kill her

VIJ

Voga - a fragment of it landed in orbit near Jupiter

Man oh man...this show sounds pretty good lol. Might have to see if it's on Hulu or something.

Edit: Saw it has nothing to do with Dr. Who.

JV - Junior Varsity?