Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*reads back*

You know what, I as a European have never understood that you americans can eat waffles for breakfast. And with eggs on top and everything... YUCK! LOL

lol! *cough* just Americans? ;) And I've never heard of anyone who eats waffles with eggs neither.

I don't always eat waffles just for breakfast though, I could eat it at any time of the day. Yummy!

wow that's alot of posts!

what's up?

Not a lot, I'm just getting my breakfast ready, and playing some Neopets games as usual at this lovely 4:30 AM EST in the morning.

I'm about two months old.

But considering my (fake) join date... ;)

Fake join date? Maybe you created your account on that date, but never used it until these past months Sweetdang.

I take no join dates as fake join dates.

I'm about two months old.

Here is a perfect example of someone who posts quite an awful lot in 2 months! Ignore Sweetdang's join date! :P

I heard that Gardenia-branded waffles are now sold here, it may also be sold in your area as well.

Nope. I don't think Gardenia-based waffles exist here in Singapore. :P

They exist?

I think eggs with waffles as part of the breakfast, is perfectly normal. On top is... different. I guess. I never put anything on my waffles but chocolate chips. (I used to makes designs with the chocolate chips, filling in the squares before I toasted them.)