Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha, so when it gets down to 24C, do you all bundle up and wear jackets and what not? Because its 11C right now and I was debating whether or not to wear shoes or go with flip flops because that's still a nice temperature for me. It's supposed to go down to 0C tonight though so I guess I should bring a sweatshirt.

Sort of, actually. I guess tonight is about under 30C, because my arms are feeling cold right now. 0C, you say? I'm not sure what temperature you're used to, but I'd suggest that you prepare something warm, better safe than sorry.

Haha, well I decided on flip flops and didn't even wear the sweatshirt since it only got gown to like 7C. Although admittedly I am often hot when no one else is, except for my hands, they get freezing randomly, its rather annoying. Stupid circulation.

My feet are almost always freezing, even when it's blazing hot. My entire body would be covered in sweat, but my feet would still feel like they're frozen. :/ Well, at least that means they barely sweat thus doesn't stink. :P

Ooh, I'm always a lazy one when it comes to meal-making for myself.

As long as it's food, it's good. Cereal, crackers and cheese, a fried egg, maybe in a sandwich - and I'm full up. Can be either one, or a combination. Doesn't matter, really. I'm not-hungry easily, which is good for eating, but it's hard to make me full, which is GREAT for buffets. :D

I can't make meals for myself unless I'm making ramen noodles, soup, grilled cheese, a peanut butter sandwich, pancakes or french toast.

in other news, all I had to eat and drink today was cookies and milk. I honestly didnt feel like eating anything else.

Make meals for myself? I'm not good with cooking meals for myself using the stove-top and the oven, but I'm good at microwaving some food like chicken tenders, hot dogs, leftover pizza, and pizza rolls.

I think microwaves just might have been one of the greatest inventions every made. While I do make dinner almost every night there are just times when it's really nice to just throw something from the freezer in and have okay food in like 55 seconds.

I remember when I got 400 posts back over here at TDN, I believe it was a few days after my birthday (April 23rd, 2011 to be precise).

Also Jess, you can not get a profile picture uploaded, you'll get a custom user title when you hit 400 posts as well instead of 501 posts. You'll get there sooner than I did back in early 2011.

Cool, I'm sure you can do it, but what's December 11th?

That would be her birthday to be honest, Wembly.

Yes, 11th December is my birthday. I want to get 400 mainly to change my profile picture, cause on that other site, I only needed 50 to do that!

@Sweetdang That's terrible! You must have had a lot of patience waiting for computers like yours to be working. *salutes you*

Other than that...

19,000 MEMBERS! :woot: :woot: :woot:

And now it's 19,002, IT'S OVER NINETEEN-THOUSAAAAAAAND!

On a side note, I shall be known as 'Haduo' for quite a long time from now.

I would like to change mine as well. And change my name, too. I've already decided, but I'm keeping it a secret.

Does it involve peppers?