Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That would suck, being allergic to foods. I have an allergy to a medication I took years ago.

My dad has food allergies, specifically melons. He can eat them, but he can't eat much and he has to eat a bunch of other stuff with it. Otherwise, his throat closes up.

Yay! Two more members in the Cat Lovers Club. ^_^ You don't need to own a cat to be a cat lover, Wembly. (I don't own one yet, not ready for the responsibility, lol!), all that matters is in the heart.

Spritzie, your cat is so cute. Those eyes are just... :wub_anim:

Speaking of allergies, I'm moderately allergic to seafood, that's all I know of. I still eat it anyways because it's so good.

Spritzie, your cat is so cute. Those eyes are just... :wub_anim:

Thank you :D He has the most adorable eyes when he's playing, his pupils get all big and round, instead of the normal pupil shape for cats.

I'm here again! And I've got a cold. :sad02:

Me too. I got sick Sunday, though I'm feeling a tad better today. I hope you start feeling better quickly.

Saddness. Me too, although I am feeling much better today than yesterday. Hope you feel better.

Something is apparently going around. I hope you get better too. Yesterday was rough for me too.

Side note: I just got an orange paintbrush with my nerkmid :woot:

Awesome! Are you going to use it, or sell it?

Ugh, I hate when that happens.

Side note: I just got an orange paintbrush with my nerkmid :woot:

Congrats on your Paint Brush win, Wembly!

Also Jess, I hope you get well soon as well. It's not fun being sick. I rarely get sick these days myself. :P

Congrats on the paint brush! :woot:

By the way, noob questions here: How do you use the Multiquote thing?

Also, I have no allergies. It's great. :P

Click "Multiquote" on the quotes you want to quote in your post, then hit "Add Reply" to pull it off.