Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sorta? I mean i answered all the questions...I just wasn't very awake, and wasn't very familiar with the material :P

teehee i will :laughingsmiley:

oohh grilled salmon...mmmmm i love grilled salmon and pineapple :wub_anim:

The good thing about spring break is that all of my food dreams get to come true again :D

and the battered haddock/cod (or whatever you get at Fish'n'Chip shops).

SO jealous of fish 'n' chips places. We don't have any really. I mean we have places that sell fish and whatnot which I enjoy but we don't have any awesome fish n chips places like I image other places/countries to have :sad02:

SO jealous of fish 'n' chips places. We don't have any really. I mean we have places that sell fish and whatnot which I enjoy but we don't have any awesome fish n chips places like I image other places/countries to have :sad02:

Ehe, it's like Tacos here. You don't really see places selling them as a 'speciality' if you know what I mean. Just supermarkets.

There's a Fish'n'Chips shop about a 5min walk away from my house (:

Guys! Guys! I've figured out my life plan!

So starting from when I turn 15, i'm gonna save so when i'm 18 I can move to Colorado and start my own squirrel farm

Then, via humane training and the teaching of Mandarin Chinese, I will train them and start my own squirrel circus. -nodnod-

I am very proud of this plan. :)

So starting from when I turn 15, i'm gonna save so when i'm 18 I can move to Colorado and start my own squirrel farm

Then, via humane training and the teaching of Mandarin Chinese, I will train them and start my own squirrel circus. -nodnod-

Sounds like one heck of an epic plan. I support this! :ph34r:

Good luck with that! You could be one of those super cool animal circuses that freak me out! :D

I could probably catch you some squirrels once I get home Sunday night...long island squirrels are really dumb :P

No squirrels here, but if you have any use for swarms of vicious ants, I'd be happy to grab some body armour and see if I can package a few for you. :P Good luck with your plan Ryan! ;)

I could send you scorpions, rattle snakes, black widows, brown recluses (a very aggressive, very deadly funnel web spider), and wolf spiders. But our squirrels are not fed like most big city squirrels, and even if they were, we have enough predators to get rid of any that try to become infestations.

Oh, and I could probably send you starlings, and pigeons, and marmots. We do have a lot of marmots. And they are fat and cute. They remind me of meepits.

I agree that spiders are gross. I found a dead one today when I was sorting through some movies at the pawn shop. It was stuck to it just barely, so that when I moved the movie the darn thing moved, and scared the bejesus out of me.

On a completely unrelated note, I am afraid the bus drivers in my city are going on strike. There has already been disrupted service because of the impending strike, and I am going to be very upset if I cannot see my mother tomorrow because of that. I have not seen my mother in several weeks because first she, then I, was sick.

Well hey, the ant colony would probably hunt all the other bugs into extinction. :P And possibly the bus drivers. xD

No. Ants aren't any better. Now cats, you can send those. We like cats. :D

I actually have a white cat at my apartment building I call my morning kitty. I never see it except it shows up in the people's window every morning when I'm leaving for work. :D

A cat with a schedule eh? xD

Hmm... I'm not sure about my particular region, but I'm sure we have some tigers in the jungles somewhere on this island...

Tigers work. :D We don't have those here. We have mountain lions and bobcats.

EDIT: I take that back. Cairo (my tabby) meowed across the house as I posted this. He's now playing "Red light, green light." As soon as you turn your back, he runs after you, but you look at him, he freezes. (Though he's not very patient and if you keep watching, he'll very, very slowing start sneaking, thinking you won't notice.

Well fine then, at least I won't need as much body armour as I would have for the ants. :P

Edit: That sounds adorable! xD

Yep. Pretty vicious ants, those. Although I suppose they're outclassed by the breeds from the Amazon.