Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I see :)

I used to play games and save NPs, but these days I either don't have the time or cannot be bothered. :P

I only seem to make money off the stock market these days. Though the last few days I've not sold any.

Not bad at all :D

Ehe, I only sell at 60+ to be honest. Sold some for 74 last week but now I'll have to wait a while as my next highest is in the 40s I think. I don't mind, I'm patient about it.

EDIT:

I really ought to go, but Number 6's at 6.6mil right now and my friend said she'd lend me the NPs I need. She told me to put up some trades and I did, but now she seems to have vanished. <_<

In my days of noob status, I'd sell at losses. I wasn't very bright apparently.

I've only made 140k profit so far from selling. I started selling last month after building up for the avatar.

EDIT: I hope my friend comes back within the next 20mins or I'm going to have to leave and wait for Number 6 to drop again in the future... Darn.

I have quite a bit of patience with my stocks, though I will admit to having sold a few at 293% lately. They always seem to get close to 300% in the hour before I either have to go to bed or work. It's a good thing I sold some of them at that point, too, since they never worked their way back up above 300% when I was online.

Well, if I know I'm going to miss it being at 300%, I tend to think that it's better to sell at one point less that to have to wait 6 months for it to rise back up again.

True story. I'm always leery when it gets super close to the 300% if it will get there or suddenly plummet. I was good about buying stock everyday when I was aiming for the avatar but now that I've got it I seem to only remember to invest once a week or so but I've still got tons of stock in there hoping for a big pay out eventually :rolleyes_anim:

The stock market is my primary source of income on Neopets (or was, seeing as I'm broke now xD ). I simply added it to my dailies and essentially used it as an alternative to the bank (with much higher interest when used correctly). :yes:

ugh..stressful night..just going to play black ops until i pass out and im not going to class tomorrow.

What platform do you play on? I'm on XBOX Live myself. What kind of game types do you usually play? I prefer Core Domination. I'm not the world's greatest player, but I usually do pretty well and usually have fun doing it!